Chapter 33: Preparation for the Rating game

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Sorry to interrupt but we need get back to our class, Sirona. Next time, I will summon you and to have a chat with my friends.

Sirona - I'll look forward to it, Master.

Y/n - Until then.

With that, Sirona instantly disappeared and Y/n and co. went back to the meeting while Kiba and Koneko went back to their classrooms.

Now

Setting: At the meeting room

Y/n and co. reached the meeting room and decided to continue the meeting.

Azazel - So Y/n, why did you want to battle Sirzech's cousin?

Y/n - Not me. Ancalagon wants it. If fighting is involved I have no intention to back down on any kind of match.

Azazel - I see.

Sirzech - Very well. I will call him.

Sirzech summons a small magic circle and it appears that Sairaorg responded from his call.

Sirzech - Sairaorg do you want to have a Rating game?

Sairaorg - Are you kidding, Of course I am! He said excitedly.

Sirzech - Then meet your rival, Y/n L/n.

Sairaorg then looked at Y/n who wave his hand to him while smiling.

Sairaorg - Oh, so you are Y/n that everyone is talking about. Nice to meet you.

Y/n - Likewise.

Sirzech - When do you want to have a match with him?

Sairaorg - One week because I will train myself.

Y/n - One week. Sounds good to me. Don't hold anything back, Sairaorg.

Sairaorg - Yeah. You too, don't also hold back. Use all of your power in our match.

Sirzech - Then I will announce to the whole academy that there will be a Rating game next week.

Sairaorg - By the way, do you have a peerage, Y/n?

Y/n - Nope. I'm going to battle all of your peerage with me and Ancalagon.

Sairaorg - Eh?! And who is Ancalagon?

Y/n - The Supreme Black Dragon. The dragon that dwells inside me. I also have a Sacred Gear that I created.

Azazel - Eh?! You created a Sacred Gear, Y/n?! He said surprised.

Y/n - Yup. Though it's the same as Issei's sacred gear but it differs in color.

Sairaorg - And what is the color?

Y/n - My favorite. Black. And I named it, "Black Boosted Gear".

Sairaorg - Ohoho. I'm looking forward to see your Sacred Gear.

Y/n - Yeah me too, I'm looking forward to see your Sacred Gear as well.

Sairaorg - Very well. It's so nice to meet you Y/n. I'm looking forward to our match. Until then, I've got some training to do. Bye.

Y/n - Bye.

With that, Sirzech unsummons the magic circle and Sairaorg disappeared.

Sirzech - So what will you do now, Y/n?

Y/n - After school, I will train myself to even greater heights.

Sirzech - Ah. I see. Well then that concludes our meeting. Everyone you can now take your leave.

With that, the faction leaders left the room, leaving Sirzech, Issei and Y/n. After saying good bye to Sirzech,

After School

You and Issei proceed to locker room to fix your things.

Issei - So you will be battling Sairaorg next week. Me and everyone will cheer for you.

Y/n - Thanks, Issei. I'd appreciate that.

Issei - Now come, let's tell the others and prepare.

Y/n - Right.

And so, You and Issei grabbed your backpacks and went home.

After 10 minutes of walking, you have arrived at your home and opened the door to see Rias and the others.

Rias - Oh, Y/n your here. Come inside and eat.

Y/n - Thanks, Rias.

Rias - Anything for you, Y/n. She said while smiling.

You and Issei went in the house and proceed to the dining room.

While eating their snacks,

Y/n - By the way guys, I have something to tell to all of you.

Rossweisse - What might that be?

Y/n - Next week, I will be battling Sairaorg on a Rating game.

Rias - You'll be battling against my cousin?

Y/n - Yeah. And I will be battling him with Ancalagon. I was hoping you guys to come and cheer for me.

Asia - Are you kidding? Of course we will come to cheer you. Besides you are my big brother, Y/n.

Y/n - Awww. That's sweet of you, Asia. Here is your gift.

With that, you stood up and kissed Asia on the cheek as she blushed in crimson red while the other girls gasped in shock and they feel a little bit jealous on Asia.

Asia's mind - Y/n kissed me! Y/n kissed me! I'm so freaking happy! Thank God you created a big brother like Y/n for me.' She thought happily.

Y/n then go back to his seat while the girls continued with their meal, a little bit tensed up.

Y/n - What's the matter, girls? Why are you so tense up.

Rias - Oh it's nothing, Y/n-dear~. She said in a sweet voice.

Y/n - Y/n-dear?

Rias - Yeah. From now on I will call you Y/n-dear.

Y/n then smiled at her and pat her head and said,

Y/n - I would love you to call me, Y/n-dear, Rias. He said while smiling genuinely to her that make Rias blush and said,

Rias - Oh come on, Y/n! You're making me blush. She said while laughing sweetly.

Akeno - Hey, no fair Rias. You're hogging Y/n all by yourself. You should share him to us. She pouted.

You then saw Akeno pouting and you said,

Y/n - Akeno, you are so cute while pouting.

Akeno gasped in surprise and said nervously and blushing as well.

Akeno - R-R-R-Really?

Y/n - Yup.

Akeno (blushing madly) - T-T-Thank you, Y-Y-Y/n.

With that, they continued eating. When all of you are done, you quickly went to the balcony to train while Rias and Issei fix and clean the dining table.

At the balcony

You then started to meditate. After an hour, you stopped and stood up and proceed to Super Saiyan 10.
While training, Kiba and Issei walked to towards to the balcony and they saw you. When they saw you, they gasped in utter shock as they saw you in Super Saiyan 5 form.

Y/n (Super Saiyan 5, deep voice) - What's the matter guys?

Kiba - Wh-Wh-Wh-What is th-th-that f-f-f-form???? He stutters. While Issei kinda looks scared in your form.

Y/n (Super Saiyan 5, deep voice) - Oh this? This is Super Saiyan 5. I'm training in this form because I think there is another form that I need to unlock by using this form.

Issei - A-A-And what is that form?

Y/n - Super Saiyan Rainbow 5.

To be continued...