Chapter 46: Demise of the Villains

Start from the beginning

Y/n - Oh come on! Is that the best you can do? I'm quite disappointed. He said while facepalming.

Super Fu then made a backflip and flew back.

Super Fu - Don't you dare mock me! He yelled with anger to Y/n.

Y/n - Oh? What's the matter? I'm only saying the truth.

Super Fu - What truth?!

Y/n - That you are weakest among the weak. You are only strong because of your comrades but if you are alone, that truth will be born.

Super Fu - How dare you!!!! *as his fists clenching tightly and his aura is growing larger and larger at any second* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After screaming at the top of lungs, he lets out a massive shockwave from all directions knocking everything back in its way.

After powering up, Fu is now at his full power with his muscles grew 4 times larger than before, increasing his defense and attack power significantly. His upper clothes were torn apart because of the large muscles.

Y/n's Scouter - Fu, identified. Power Level: 1,000,000,000 Battle Power. Form: Full Power.

Beerus - So this is his full power. Just like Jiren.

Whis - Indeed.

Rias - Can Y/n handle himself against on that enemy? I mean he is quite powerful if you ask me. She said worriedly.

Issei - Don't worry Rias-senpai. If none of us can handle him, then Y/n will. I mean he is the Supreme Omni God after all. Just trust him and everything will be fine. He said while placing his hand on her shoulder.

While hearing those words, Rias somehow managed to calm down.

Rias - Thank you Issei. I appreciate it.

Issei - Don't worry about it.

Y/n - So, you decided to become more serious aren't you, Fu?

Fu (Full Power) - I will kill you. He said in a dark and menacing tone.

Y/n - Oooh. I'm so scared~. He jokingly said.

Y/n - By the way, how will you kill me if I am immortal?

Fu (Full Power) - I don't care. All we need is to kill you and our job will be complete.

Y/n - Okay, if you say so. Now come at me with all you've got.

Fu (Full Power) charged to Y/n but what he discovered is that Fu is now much slower than before. Y/n has now advantage on Fu's speed. When Fu began to punch, it was interrupted by Y/n when he punch Fu's abdomen, causing him to back away. Before he can react, Y/n sent him flying with an uppercut. While floating in the space, Y/n teleported above him and performed an axe kick that cause him to fall back into the Earth.

When Fu is falling into the Earth, his body ignites and a  fiery trail is appearing behind him. After a few seconds, Fu hit the ground very hard as it causes a massive explosion. When the explosion died down, Fu is laying on the ground with a gigantic crater that is 1000 meters in diameter and 750 meters in depth. Y/n then zoomed to Earth as his body began to ignite. When Fu regain consciousness, he saw Y/n zooming to him and so, he rolled to his right and he managed to dodge the attack, barely as he began to roll down on the ground because of the deep crater After 10 seconds of rolling, Fu stopped on his tracks and tried to stand weakly and of course he has bruises and wounds all around on his body.

When Y/n landed on the ground, it causes a massive explosion. After the explosion, Y/n is now seen standing on the middle of the crater. The depth of the crater was increased because he landed at the same spot where Fu landed. Y/n then saw Fu standing weakly and you began to fly down to him.