👑Chapter 82👑 Page Flipped

Start from the beginning

“Down here.” I mumbled.

“Yes?” He smiled mischievously, still not looking at me.

“What do you love about it Bryson? Do tell,” Aadila said.

Ugh!

She knew this was uncomfortable as hell for me. Yet she made it worse. I tried to move without touching him, but it was no use.

I hit my back against the wall, hoping it was swallow me up right now.

“The color use is amazing, oh, and I just love how my jersey number is the largest.” Bryson smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

I bet no one could see me from behind him. His whole figure swallowed mine up. I bet you couldn't even see my shadow.

“Was that Madina's idea?” He asked.

“Not this time, pretty boy. The team suggested that,” Aadila said.

Bryson’s smile dropped as he bit the side of his cheek. He nodded towards Aadila and smiled tightly.

“They shouldn't have,” he said quietly.

He was proud. I could see that the team was his family. The boys stood by Bryson’s side. Came to the hospital as much as they could, because when one player falls, they all fall. When one gets up, they follow.

The boys were the true definition of a team.

“I'll see you when the game starts.” Aadila said, patting Byron's shoulder sadly.

Bryson stood there, staring at the banner as I could see his chest fly up and down slowly.

“Hey,” I whispered.

He smiled and looked down finally. “Oh hey there, pretty lady. I didn't see you there.” His eyes twinkled.

I shook my head and tried to hold my smile back. “Don't act like this was not planned,” I said, pointing my finger at his chest.

He chuckled. “It ain't my fault you're so short,” he argued, patting the top of my head.  

“You're just too tall, you freaking giraffe. How does the air feel up there?” I asked, crossing my arms.

“Great, how is the air feel down there?” He asked with a smirk.

“Are you trying to get me angry?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Depends, is it working?” He asked, stepping closer.

I scrunch my face up. “No comment”

He chuckled and threw his head back. His hands rested on my face as my cheeks were squished.

“You're so freaking cute,” he mumbled against my face.

I slapped his hands away. “What am I? A puppy?” I asked.

Of course I wasn't. I just said that to get out of the heat of the moment. You know me, trying to run from all the encounters with Bryson.

“You said it, not me.” Bryson laughed.

I huffed and hit his arm.

“A very cute and abusive puppy.” Bryson said, putting his arm around my shoulder as my face squished against his bicep.

“You have 2.0 seconds to let go before I dislocate your arm,” I threatened.  

“I let go, I let go.” He said in surrender.