👑Chapter 37👑 The Future

💗IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE, EVERYONE PLEASE READ IT😭💗

👑👑👑

“Bryson shut up” I whisper yelled as he chuckled.

“This lesson is so boring, like why the hell does he explain himself over again?” Brys asked frustrated.

I couldn't help but smile. I turned away from him, only for him to tap on my shoulder again.

*Tap, tap*

Ignored.  

*Tap, tap, tap*

“Brys!” I whisper yelled.

“What!?” he yelled laughing.  

“Am I interrupting your lesson Mr Scott? Oh my apologies. Why don't you share with the whole class the concept of my lesson today” Mr Hope said amused.

I looked at Bryson who cursed under his breath.

“Sure, why not? You've only explained it 50 times” Bryson said.

The class snickers.

“Be nice” I glared at him.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

“Come up then. Explain it” Mr Hope said sitting on his chair resting his hand under his chin.

Bryson got up and stood in front of the classroom.

“Okay class, let me explain a lesson to you that you've already heard more than 20 times. But you know what they say, the more you repeat a lesson, the more it's beaten into your brain” Bryson said with a fake sweet smile.

The class snickers here and there. Mr Hope just  looked amused with this while delema.

“A bibliography isn't just a summary that y'all might think. Sadly, our class average is only 75 percent. You know what that means children? Y'all are fucking stupid” Bryson said straight forward.

My mouth opened into a gap.

He did not just-

“Anyways a bibliography is a list of all of the sources you have used in the process of researching your work. Your bibliography should include the author's' name,
the titles of the works, the names and locations of the companies that published your copies of work” Brys said in all seriousness.  

Everyone kinda looked taken back.

“Also, don't forget about your reference pages, or your work cited page. There the same thing. The reason you need these are because if you don't list the websites you've used, you can be charged with copyright. And I do believe some you dumbasses might end up forgetting to have a work cited page” Brys said eyeing everyone back with envy.

“Okay Mr Scott, that was something else” Mr Hope said slapping his back holding in his laugh.

“It was my pleasure” he said walking back to his seat.

I turned around and looked at Bryson who had a smirk across his face.

His eyes made its way to mine, as he winked. I shook my head turning back around.

He's definitely something else.

The bell rang, and I was so ready to go to the cafeteria for lunch.

I felt a shoulder bump into mine as I walked in the hallways.

I looked up and met a pair of blue eyes.