👑Chapter 82👑 Page Flipped

👑IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!👑

♡Chapter Edited by the beautiful and talented duchessoftheclouds

👑👑👑

“Okayy sis, I saw that PDA,” Aadila said, nudging my arm.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, cutting pieces of tape.

“Oh, I don't know, let's not act like the whole school doesn't see how much Bryson loves you.” Aadila said, grabbing the pieces of tape.

“He does not love me,” I mumbled.

Aadila dropped the poster, as her mouth was wide open in shock.

“You'll catch flies,” I said, motioning towards her mouth.

She closed her mouth and groaned. “You know I love you, Madina. But sometimes you're very stupid.”

“Excuse me?”

“How can you not see the love coming from Bryson?” She asked.

“I see it, as you know… friends?”

“Oh my Allah, we are not going there again.” Aadila said, resting her hand on her forehead.

I shrugged.

“I know exactly what it is,” she said, pointing a finger in my face.

I hit her hand away.

“You're in denial, missy.” She sang.

I scrunch my eyebrows. “In denial?”
“Yes, yes. You know exactly how Bryson feels about you. But when you admit it, it becomes real. And that scares you,” Aadila said, raising an eyebrow.

I stood still, looking off into space.

She was so freaking right. All I did was deny everything. I knew exactly what was happening, but yet I never admitted it. If I did admit it, it would be true. If it were true, I could get hurt if it does not turn the way I want it to.

“Madina?” Aadila called, grabbing my hand, as I snapped out of daydreaming.

“Look, I'm sorry, sometimes I forget people have feelings. I said too much, yeah?” She pleaded with sincere eyes.

I shook my head. “You're right,” I smiled tightly.

“I am?” she asked.

“Sadly, yes,” I sighed. “I can’t admit it. Until it's legit, you know?” I asked.

“I know exactly, love.” Aadila said, putting her arm around my shoulders as we stared at the school posters.

“But you know you got me? You don't have to deny anything with me. I won't judge,” Aadila reassured me.

“I love you.” I smiled, still looking ahead.

“I mean, who doesn't?” She giggled.

“Okay,” I said, removing her arm from my shoulder. “You ruined the moment.” I laughed.  

“I take it back.” She said, grabbing me into a hug. “I love you too.”

I giggled and heard a click. We both turned our heads towards the sound.

Dylan stood there with a camera as he smiled.

“What? Memories,” he shrugged.

“Who gave him the camera?” I asked Aadila.