👑Chapter 77👑 Silence Is Loud

❤Awesome picture taken at St Lucia by my editor duchessoftheclouds love her sm❤

👑👑👑

“Bryson, I need you.” I said, covering my mouth from sobbing.

“I'm sorry.” I sobbed. “Please come and get me.”

This day I knew that Bryson was more than just a boy. He was a man, a man that took care of what was his. No matter his physical health, he told me exactly what I wanted to hear.

“Where are you? I'm coming.”

“I'm down the alley way from your father’s mechanics. I'm in a convenient store close to the gas station,” I said, wiping my tears.

“What happened, Madina?” He asked. I could hear the hostility in his voice.

I bit my lip as he spoke. “Never mind, I'll ask you when I see you. I'm gonna be over there with my friend Tony. Just stay put and don't move, I know where you are,” Bryson said, speaking quickly.

I nodded but then realized he couldn't see me. “Okay, thank you,” I sniffled.

“Beads?”

“Yea,” I hummed.

“I'm gonna be there in 10 minutes. You think you can handle that?” He asked.

I hummed in the phone as he sighed. “I'll be there soon ma, stay put.”

“Okay,” I mumbled and hung the phone up.  

I closed my eyes as they felt heavy. I could sense my energy getting slowly drained from my body, like drops of water leaking from the tap.

I gripped my phone as my father called me many times.

I didn't answer.

I know what I was doing was wrong. We make mistakes. Learn from your mistakes, or end up worse.

For me, I wanted to learn from them. But no one allowed me to ever make mistakes. I was never supposed to make them.

My head felt hazy, and I knew what the result would be if Bryson didn't show up soon. Every time I forced myself to stop my panic attacks, my head would get hazy and I would end up fainting because of the lack of air.

“Salam, (peace be upon you) sister. You're Madina?” I heard a voice in front of me as I was crouching down.

I forced my eyes to open as I saw a light skin man with beautiful chocolate eyes stare at me worriedly.

I nodded, feeling my throat getting dry.

“Great. I'm Tony. Bryson's personal trainer, and friend.” He chuckled at the last part.

I closed my eyes again. “Oh shoot, that's not good,” he mumbled.

I felt him grab my arm. “Allah (god) will forgive me. I see you as a sister,” he whispered as my arm went around his shoulder.

I felt him put me at the back of the car, the soft plush seats making me want to drown into them.

“Bro, help me to the back. I can't sit in the front while she's looking like that,” I heard Bryson’s s voice.

“Bryson?” I whispered, trying to open my eyes.

“I'm here ma, I'm here.” I felt the seat beside my dip as a warm body filled my presence.