👑Chapter 27👑 Realization

👑Important Author's note, please everyone read!!👑

👑Awesome cover made by stay-anonymous👑

👑👑👑

👑Bryson's POV👑

I left her their…

Watching me leave.

But I had to, I needed to finish something, I couldn't stay back.

She brought my inspiration to life, and it scares the hell out of me.

I got in my car and drove to my house.

I could almost hear every word my dad spoke today.

He wasn't angry.

The man was furious.

Calling me a disappointment, and that I was the worst role model for my little brother; Alexander.

In Front of others he'll compliment me, and tell others how I've achieved my dreams of a basketball player.

But, behind close doors, he has to always find something wrong with me.

I got to my door steps and heard my mom speaking on the phone.

I opened the door slowly and sneaked up the stairs. It went silent then, I hear her voice.

“Bryson Octavius Scott” my mom said sternly.

“Shit” I cursed under my breath.

I turned around to look in my mom's blue eyes that were identical to mine. I didn't see disappointment in them, like I did with my father's.

“Really mom, my middle name?” I groaned and kissed her cheek.

“Yeah, it was your grandfather's name. I love saying it” she said smiling widely.

“I know mum”

She grabbed my hands and stopped me in my tracks. She looked at me carely, then placed her hands on my face.

“You can't keep getting in trouble Bryson” she sighed.

I closed my eyes “I know, it just happens” I said breathing heavily.

“Honey things like this don't just happen. You haven't gotten into a fight in 2 months, tell me what triggered you” she said.

My mom was one smart women that's for sure.

“I don't want to talk about it mum” I said turning my head to the side.

“Come on baby, you'll feel better. Remember when you were a kid? You always told me how you felt. And after, you'd always say it made you feel better” she smiled remembering my childhood.

“I'm not a child anymore mum” I said sitting on the couch.

She sighed “No matter how much you grow, you'll still be my baby” she said walking away.

“Mum wait”

“Yeah?” she said so quickly.

“What did dad say?” I asked.

She sighed.

“He's very angry with the reputation you're  giving our family. Don't worry I talked to him, he's a little calm now. Don't take his words to heart, he's just looking out for you” mum said.

“Thanks mum” I sighed “Everything I do, he puts his entell in it. He wants me to be him, and we both know that's not happening” I said walking away.