This is a temporary summoning, anytime you need me just look at the symbol and say Blyat. 

You stood up and started walking away.

Good luck, because I'll be helping you with this one. 

You jumped into a tree and ran home. 

Issei POV

We were just outside the church, and the power coming off from it was crazy.

Me "Can you guys feel that?"

Kiba "Yeah, no kidding."

Me "Man am I glad you guys are here."

Then I remembered what that guy said, I brought my palm to where I could see the symbol on it.

Me "Blyat."

Behind us, a ring of fire appeared and smoke poured from the middle of it. It stayed like that for about 5 seconds before the fire shot up and disappeared, in its place was the now cloaked figure from before.

Hello, you need me?

Me "Yeah, we're gonna need your help."

I saw Kiba ready his sword.

Alright, what's the plan?

Kiba "Issei, how did he find us? Is he working with them?"

No, he's a friend.

I saw Kiba relax a little and he walked over to me, extending an open hand to me.

To a successful rescue?

I smiled and grabbed his hand.

Me "To a successful rescue."

We shook before heading into the church, he got to the door before I spoke up.

Me "Wait, don't just go in there."

Koneko "No need to be stealthy, they already know we're here."

Y/n POV

The girl kicked the door open and you walked in. You heard clapping and saw that one bastard walking into the room, and after some research learned his name was freed. 

Freed "Well hello, I must be a sight for sore eye's huh?"

You pulled your ax out of its holster.

Yes, indeed, I never thought we would run into each other again.

Freed "I admit, I never like facing a devil I've met before twice but here you are, just rubbing it in. One thing I won't abide is being mocked by devils in the house of God, so what do you say we finish this?"

He pulled out his light sword and his revolver, bringing the revolver right up to his mouth.

Freed "The thought of cutting your flesh up piece by piece and eating it makes my mouth water."

He licked his revolver, sending a shiver down your spine.

One, you're a fucking creep. Two, I'm not a devil for your information.

You felt everyone's eye land on you.

However, I do have the power to use anything from any of the 3 factions. For example, i can use this.

You placed the ax on its handle and held your hand up in the air, a light spear appearing in your hand. 

Freed "Oh, a spear of light! I'm impressed, why not join our ranks huh?"

You two, take care of him.

The light spear that was in your hand was now thrown right at his ankles, cutting him a little.

I'll let you have your fun as well. 

Blonde fought Freed with speed and strength, even using his sacred gear 'Holy Eraser ' as it was called. Shorty threw some chairs and other things at him, one of them hitting him. He got through after a little bit of a fight and Issei even got a hit on him, but right when he was about to take off you threw a light spear at him and it went into his shoulder.

Freed "Damn, you actually hit me."

You increased the power of the spear and he screamed in pain as it intensified. 

And I can make it hurt you even more. 

He screamed and threw an Item on the ground, covering the area in light and giving him the chance to escape.

I can feel her power, she's in the basement.

The white girl punched the alter to the side and opened the way to the basement. You all ran down as fast as you could and joined in with them, seeing her again.

Raynare "Come in devils, but I'm afraid your too late. The rituals already over."

The room was full of stray priests and exorcists. Asia was on a cross with chains all over her body. Issei tried running toward her and you stopped him by covering his body and taking the majority of the blow of a light spear. You get sent into a wall and your cloak was ripped a little.

Damn, that one hurt. 

You got up and dusted off. Asia was screaming in pain as the ritual was now beginning.

Issei "What are they doing to her?"

They're after her sacred gear. 

Issei "What does that mean for her?"

Blonde "I'm sorry but, taking her sacred gear, means taking her life."

Asia stopped screaming and fell limp at the cross. You felt anger boiling up inside, and slammed your fist together while looking at her. The rings of Asia's power now floating in the air.

I'm going to have a fun time with all of you.