Chapter 43 ~ Peeta

Alright, Fandom High is finally coming to a close! This is the last ending of a conflict chapter. I will end on Chapter FourTris (46). The next three chapters will build up to the sequel, Fandom University.

Enjoy! 💕

"Peeta, don't please!" the girl is crying now, turning my jaw so I look at her.

You gotta admit, she's pretty.

"Pull the trigger!" my master screeches. That's also what's running through my head.

Who is this girl? Who is she?

My grip on the gun tenses, and my fingers slip, causing the gun to drop to the floor.

The girl takes that minute to run, and when she comes back, she's armed with a bow and arrow.

My master screams.

The girl shoots down two of the girls - Clove and Glimmer.

I pick up the gun and I'm about to shoot it at the girl until she pulls my arm, forcing the gun to drop out.

"Peeta," she says. "I'm Katniss."

And then I remember.

~

"Why did you bring the gun to yourself?" I ask Katniss.

She shrugs, "I didn't know what to do if I lived without you."

"I would never forgive myself if I killed you," I add in pointedly.

Katniss laughs slowly.

And then I kiss her.

[closing of No Love Allowed]

Good ending, I guess. Good ending to the conflict. Please check out my fanfiction Far From You! Thanks.

~ Evie 👓