Chapter 14 ~ Four

OMGIZZLES! I WOKE UP TO 100+ VIEWS! THANK YOU! This next chapter is Four/Tobias's POV... Enjoy! 💕

When Tris, Christina, and Piper walk back, we're starting four games of truth or dare.

I'm joined in one with the people from Dauntless High.

"Me first!" Will yells. "Eric, truth or dare?"

Eric thinks, "Truth."

"PANSYCAKE!" Uriah screams.

"What does that even mean?" Lynn asks, scratching her head.

The rest of us laugh.

"Uriah learned it from Dauntless Elementary, but nobody uses it anymore. He's trying to bring it back," Marlene explains, laughing.

Will wiggles his eyebrows at Eric, "You seemed pretty happy after you kissed Lauren. Any reason?"

Eric blushes then swiftly pulls off his shirt.

That's the game. If you refuse to do a truth or dare, you have to remove an article of clothing. Shoes and socks don't count.

"Ooooo!" Christina and Marlene bounce up and down. Eric turns a bright red and Lauren glares at him.

I smirk and I glance quickly toward Tris.

Her expression is cold.

Eric turns toward Tris, feeling inspired.

"Truth or dare, Tris?"

"Dare," she says bravely.

"I dare you to kiss Four."

She gives me a hard, icy look before taking off her denim vest. She throws it into the center of the circle.

I can see her shoulders better now. They're petite and small. Perfect for a girl with a frame like hers.

But inside, I feel hurt. She's kissed me three times. What prevents from doing so now?

"Lauren, truth or dare?" she asks.

"Truth."

"Who do you have a crush on?"

Her eyes flick toward me, "Four."

Tris bites her lip, slumps, then regains her usual perfect straight posture.

"Uriah," Lauren starts. "Truth or dare?"

"DARE! I AIN'T NO PANSYCAKE!" Uriah jumps up.

"I dare you and Tris to sit in the closet together for ten minutes."

Tris shrugs, and she and Uriah get up, and they disappear into the closet.

I feel jealously creeping upon me. I've never felt that feeling before. How do you get it to vanish? How do you cure it?

I hear laughing inside the closet.

"Who wants to check on them?" Will looks at his watch after three minutes.

"I'll go," I volunteer.

I open the closet, and see Tris's arms around Uriah.

I bite my jaw and shut the door.

"They're hugging," I announce to the group.

Marlene looks jealous also. I know she likes Uriah, but Uriah's too dumb to notice.

After six minutes, I check on them again.

"They're in the back of the closet. I don't know what they're doing."

Nine minutes.

I go again.

I fling open the door, and Uriah and Tris are sitting across from each other, holding out an old deck of cards.

"Go fish," Uriah exclaims.

Tris grumbles. "May I squeeze you to death again?"

That's why Tris's arms were around him. She was squeezing him to death.

I walk back to the group. "They're playing Go Fish now. I've figured it all out. Three minutes, she's trying to kill him. Six minutes, they've found the cards. Nine, they're playing."

Marlene looks relieved.

Zeke and Peter begin to count off. "Ten..."

"Nine..."

"Eight..."

"Seven..."

"Six..."

"Five..."

"Four..."

"Three.."

"Two..."

Lauren grabs me, then pulls me into an intense kiss."

"One..."

The closet door opens. Tris stares at us, then she sits down, avoiding eye contact with me, once Lauren has let go of me.

"Zeke, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He slaps Uriah's mouth before Uriah can shout out "PANSYCAKE!"

"Umm... What's the worst lie you've ever told Shauna?"

Zeke glances at Shauna then pulls off his shirt.

Shauna crosses her arms and gives Zeke an intimidating look.

He puts his hands up in mock surrender.

Then their lips are crashing onto each other.

"GET A ROOM!" Christina shrieks.

They pull apart, blushing.

"Peter, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Zeke whispers something in his ear, and then he nods. Then Zeke whispers into Tris's ear, and she salutes him.

"Thanks. You're a better brother than Caleb. I just wish your last name was Prior."

Peter turns toward me.

"Four. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Tris."

She doesn't object.

We go into the closet.

"What do you want to do for these seven minutes?" I ask her.

She doesn't respond. She just pins me to the ground, her hand trembling as she punches me in the chest.

And boy, it does hurt.

Hmmm... I wonder why Tris punched Four? Read more to find out! Please star and add to library! I'll be updating a lot!