Chapter 23 ~ Annabeth and Ginny

This is a pretty short chapter... I'm sorry I couldn't post or write much today... I'll try my best... But no promises 😕... I think I failed this chapter... But like always... ENJOY!

*Annabeth*

I smile to myself as I see Percy and Harry sitting in the silver Toyota, waiting for Ginny and myself.

Ginny looks absolutely stunning. Me? I don't really think I compare.

Yeah, I know, I know. Cheerleader clothes blah blah. But truthfully, I'm not one of the rich kids, which most of Fandom High is.

I earned myself a scholarship, and left. I couldn't stand life with my dad's new family.

I smile as I slide into the front seat with Percy.

He's smiling with the little smirk on his face, and he seems nervous.

I touch him gently on his pressure point, the small of his back.

He flinches, and I gently press my hand to his cheek.

I kiss his lips, and he's fumbling to get the seatbelt into the hole.

Once he does, I kiss him some more. His eyes are wide, and he's desperately trying to get the car to turn on.

When he grips the steering wheel, I let go.

We're all too young to die.

•Ginny•

I smile to myself as I see Percy and Harry sitting in the silver Toyota, waiting for Annabeth and me.

Annabeth looks absolutely stunning.

I climb into the backseat next to Harry.

He's tense when he sees me, but he's always like that. But... He seems tense this time... Or nervousness?

I smile to myself and fix the lopsided glasses resting on Harry's nose.

He jumps when I touch him, and he shakily laughs when he realizes I was just touching his glasses.

But... It's strange. Harry's never acted like this.

Disappointed? Yeah... 😕 I'm sorry I failed you... But... I promise to hopefully write a good chapter soon... Thanks for staying with Fandom High! Hmmm... I wonder how Tris is... The belt... 😯