9: Starring Roles

"Jackson." Maeson mumbled, her arm rose to trace the glowing neon stars on the ceiling. He lay beside her, his eyes slowly scanning over her features. She could feel his eyes on her, but it didn't bother her. They were much to close for staring to bother her anymore. "Thanks for coming over." Jackson shifted, holding his head up with his elbow. "Thanks for caring and worrying for me."

"It's my job." Jackson chuckled. "It comes with its perks."

Maeson dropped her hand, turning to him. "Oh yea? Like what?" She smiled.

"Well, for one, I get to charm your dad." Jackson sat up. "I get to be served the best waffles in all of Beacon Hills. And pancakes. Or food in general. I get to hear the most weirdest laugh ever." Maeson laughed and Jackson chuckled, poking her ribs to emphasize her point. "I get to be tutored by probably the smartest person I know. I get to make her smile, which is always fun." His eyes lingered on her lips which were curved upright into a smile. "You give the best hugs." Jackson stated.

"Thanks." Maeson curved her lips in, smile faded as she brought herself up to her elbows, close enough to feel his breath on her face. "But I think you give the better hugs." Their eyes met, and for 3 long moments, they just stared at each other, lost. "Jac-" Without warning, once again Jackson pressed his lips into Maeson's. Moving over top of her, he pressed his body into her, earning the response he wanted.

Moaning, she wrapped her arms around his neck before dragging her hands down his back, her fingers hooking under his shirt and pulling it up. Jackson refused to let the shirt break the kiss, he deepened it, gently nipping her bottom lip. His mind raced, just as his heart did. He pushed Lydia and everything to the back of his head, just focusing on the task at hand. He wish he couldn't care anymore, he wished he could just go right into school with Maeson under his arm as kiss at her locker, but he needed to end it with Lydia first. And that was something he didn't exactly know how to do cleanly.

"Jackson." Maeson broke the kiss for air, finally getting his shirt off his muscular body. She had seen him shirtless plenty of times before, but it was different this time. She pushed him back, quickly taking her shirt off as well. Her grey faded sports bra held her breast together, but it was Jackson who wanted to be doing that. Pushing her back down, he kissed the corners of her mouth before traveling down her neck, and stopping at the angular bone of her clavicle (collarbone). "I love you." She moaned.

Jackson stopped kissing her collarbone, quarter sized marks glistened back at him. Looking up at her, Jackson kissed her chin lightly, "I love you too."

"I love ya'll too!"

Maeson's eyes snapped open as she clear as day heard her father's voice through the door. The room became silent as Jackson very slowly inched to the far side of the bed. Maeson slide under the blankets, trying to cover up her body just in case Bobby felt the need to make an entrance.

"Goodnight!" He called, snickering as he made his way back to his room.

Flushed, Maeson covered her face with her hands. "We can't do that again." She stated. She wanted to continue, to tell him that they can't do it with him in the house, but she kept it at that. "It's not right." She whispered, remembering Lydia once again. Jackson sighed, pulling Maeson into him.

"I know."

Maeson wrung Jackson's shirt in her hands, she had been searching for him through the halls of Beacon Hills High but hadn't found him yet. She would never forget what had happened that last night; it brought butterflies to her stomach, making her giddy and smiley.

"Hey Scott." Maeson sighed, sliding into Scott and Stiles' conversation. "Have you talked to Derek lately?"

Scott raised his eyebrow while Stiles almost choked on his own spit.