11: Animal

Every couple had their problems because no relationship was perfect. And although must people of Beacon Hills High thought that Jackson Whittemore and Lydia Martin were perfect together as well individually , they weren't.

Jackson didn't like the word 'no'.

And in this particular argument, it was all Lydia was saying. "No." Lydia smirked, her hands rubbing the smooth wheel of her car.

Jackson clenched his jaw, glaring at the strawberry blonde in the seat over. "Lydia I swear to god you're gonna like it!" He exclaimed.

This was all too amusing to Lydia. To think that Lydia Martin would sit through a stupid sports movie, she chuckled inwardly. "No."

"I am not going to watch The Notebook again!" Jackson yelled and Lydia turned to him, her glossed lips turned into mocking smirk. Jackson threw himself back into the seat, he bit the pad of his thumb, trying to keep back all the comments but he let one slip. "Maeson would have watched it." In the corner of his eye he could see Lydia's mouth drop, but before she could say anything, he got out of the car, grumbling his way into the video store. "At least Maeson has Netflix."

The store was empty, no workers or customers and for a moment Jackson thought it was closed, but if it were closed, he wouldn't have been able to get in. "Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" His eyes scanned the store, catching about a hundred other movies he would rather watch than The Notebook. "Hello Is anybody working here?"

He glanced at the phone ringing behind the counter before turning to walk down the aisle. "You gotta be kidding me." He muttered, eyeing the flickering lights. Jackson took a few more steps before pausing, a pair of shoes were four aisles away, and the closer he got, the more Jackson realized there was more to those shoes.

Slowly, he neared the body, his heart fastening as he finally hit the aisle of the person. His light orbs scanned the body, gasping as he got to the man's neck. There were three large gashes, blood covering the man's shirt as well the floor. A small inhale from the man broke Jackson from his short lived trance. Turning Jackson pushed the latter to the ground, the light panel sitting at the top ripped important cords from the ceiling. Every light in the store began to flicker, making it harder to concentrate on anything.

But throughout all the flickering of lights and snapping of wires and electricity, Jackson had seen it. Especially it's two large ruby like eyes. He dove to the ground, hiding against a movie rack, trying to listen beyond his heavy breathing. There was a grunt before movie racks collided against each other, falling like a domino effect over Jackson, leaving him venerable on the floor.

With his face pressed into the ground, it was hard for Jackson to move, that he could. Fear struck over him as he could feel the deep ragged breaths of the beast standing above him. He tried to stabilize his breath, the weight of the movie rack was crushing him but it was hard as the beast lightly dragged its claws to the back of Jackson's neck.

Jackson yelped, clenching his teeth as the animal bounded towards the front of the store and out the display windows.

(Commercial break)

"Hey." Maeson smiled and handed Stiles an apple. Lush and plumb, Stiles gladly took it.

"Thank pal ole buddy of mine." Stiles took a large bite out of, an exaggerated moan rumbled in his throat as he slowly chewed the apple. Maeson rolled her eyes, "So what's up?" He asked, swallowing.

"Nothing. Today's Allison's birthday but I can't find her...or Scott..." She trailed and Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Typical love bird behavior. It's sick."