15: Everything is Embarrassing

A/N: This might be sort of an anti-Jackson chapter idk. What if I did the rest of the season in this chapter :0 Anyway, vote, comment, enjoy and love Sky cause i feel like her song explains Maeson to Jackson a lil.

Oh sorry if the format is weird, I did it on a different thingy this time.

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" Bobby made a face at the small television within the corner of the hospital room. "How many times has she been on this show?" He turned to his daughter, she found more entertainment watching the parking lot view that she had. Her eyes drooped slightly and Bobby pursed his lips, turning back to the Maury show.

Maeson took a deep breath, turning to her father. "Dad," He turned back to her, raising his brow attentively. "Don't you have exams to give?"

He made another face, "They can wai-"She laughed, "They don't start for another-woah 15 minutes ago." He looked up from his watch. "I gotta go Mase- but I'll be back for lunch." Bobby popped up, rushing to her side where he planted a wet kiss on her forehead.

"Love you." She smiled softly, "Oh and Dad." Bobby turned around. "I've been helping Stiles train and I think if you're going to move Scott to captain then Stiles should be moved up to first line." She encouraged. "Stiles has a lot of potential." She added, "A lot."

"Uh-huh." Bobby raised his brow. "You don't like him do you?"

She laughed, "Trust me Dad, there is no one in this county who is even remotely attractive to me." Bobby nodded, unbelieving.

"What about Jackson?" Bobby asked, he knew that Jackson and the smart redhead girl Lydia were a couple and he wasn't oblivious to Jackson and Maeson 'friendship'.

"What do you mean? What about Jackson?" Maeson was taken back, she tried covering her surprise by coughing a little.

Bobby grinned slightly, "I mean since Jackson is captain." He chuckled a little, seeing through Maeson's lame covered. Maeson glared slightly, huffing as she crossed her arms.

"Make Scott and him share," She suggested. "Jackson is a stereotypical rich white kid, he needs to learn how to share." They both shared a laugh, "Plus, both of them are really good players though Scott is a little weird."

"Alright Mase, I'll consider it." Bobby promised, "Love you." He waved before leaving and Maeson turned her attention back to the window. The school had been closed for 5 days, Thursday till Sunday to clean up the mess and make a cover story, giving students more time to study for their exams and midterms. She itched for her phone, she wanted to talk to someone other than an old nurse who came to Maeson's every beck and call.

She sighed as her mind lingered to Jackson, she wanted to know everything that was he was doing and thinking, but she also didn't want to think about it.

"Hey." Maeson turned her head, she eyed Kate as the older woman walked in and sat in the offering seat. "How you doing girlie?" Kate asked, sipping her coffee. She scowled at how Maeson looked, so caged and unhappy in the cast, reminded her of herself when Kate had broken her arm during one of the old Argent training sessions.

"I just want to go to school." Maeson chuckled, she sounded jaded and tired. "There's nothing to do here, I'm gaining nothing from being here." Maeson emphasized herself. "I hate that she's keeping me here like one of her birds or something. I did fine that night, I got out just fine." Maeson stressed.

"How did you get out?" Kate asked, crossing her legs and Maeson stared at her, contemplating her words.

"I don't know honestly." Maeson sighed. "He would have killed me, he should have, and he was right there- like where your sitting, he was right there and he charged but not at me." Maeson closed her eyes tightly, remembering. "I know he saw me, but he like- told me to move and I did an-"