21: Composed

A/N: This chapter should be fun

Maeson eyed her reflection, her eyes raking up the curves from her calves to her thighs, the way her hips slimmed into her taunt stomach. Her hands cupped her breast, which was riddled marks- all from Jackson. The night before started off romantic, but it had then become a sexual frenzy of pent up frustration over the years. Her body ached in all the ways that made her yearn for Jackson even more.

"Hey!" Allison walked into her room, her eyes widened and she turned around, facing the door. "I didn't know you were naked!"

"I didn't know you were here." Maeson kept her breasts cupped a she slipped on a long T shirt, it was one of Bobby's old shirts from his 20 somethings life. Grey with thin white and thicker black stripes, it fit was dress on her, a bit baggy but she didn't care. "You can turn around." She told Allison, she slowly did.

"Oh that's cute." Allison tilted her head, watching as Maeson slipped on underwear before moving to her closet. Allison watched as she walked, her thick brow furrowing. Maeson walked strangely, as if she wanted to keep her thighs from brushing..."Oh my god- you had sex!"

Maeson paused, her lips pursing into a weird frown. "Mayyybe." She answered and Allison jumped giddily onto the bed, folding her one leg under her. "With who! Was it good? I saw those hickies on your boobs." Maeson laughed as she slipped on a black cotton cardigan before going to her socks drawer, taking out two socks that looked relatively the same and put them on. "Was it with Stiles- or maybe-"

"Jackson." Maeson looked up at her, and Allison's eyes widened. "Last night. At his house." She spaced her sentences, almost annoyed that Allison thought Maeson had romantic feelings for Stilinski. Allison ran her tongue over her lips, she didn't know how to feel about it since Lydia was in the car waiting. Or so she thought.

"You and Jackson?" Allison repeated, finally letting it settle in. "Does Lydia know?"

"Why would I tell her?" Maeson sassed and Allison raised her hands in defense. "Jackson broke up with her a little before I...left for San Deigo. I could honestly care less about her right now." Maeson husked as she put her tennis shoes on.

"Oh." Allison looked at the ground, she never knew who to ask Lydia about Maeson- didn't think it was really her place plus she had only been there for 2 months or so. "Scott told me that you and her used to be friends..."

"Yea," Maeson turned away from the older girl, she stared at her reflection in the mirror as she brushed her wild sex curls. "We used to be really close I guess, I decided it might be cool to hook my two friends up and then they turned into psychotic assholes. " Allison pursed her lips, looking down at her hands as she played with the hem of her skirt.

"ugh, it's too hot for this." Maeson complained, kicking her shoes off as she put on some leggings and took the shirt and cardigan off. Allison watched as she put on another shirt, this time to into her thoughts to notice Maeson's bare breasts. "But I mean, that's what I get. I set myself up for failure."

"How?"

"I fell in love with my best friend." Maeson brushed her hair into pony tail.

Lydia ran her tongue over her teeth, she had walked in because Allison had been taking too long. She knew Maeson's house just as Maeson knew hers. Countless sleepovers and study dates were taken place before things went downhill. She was going to knock, but then she heard something she honestly didn't want to know. That the boy she loved had moved on so fast- and that it had to be Maeson. The girl Jackson reassured her not to worry about, the girl she had been jealous of for so long- even when she was with Jackson.

Turning, Lydia carefully made her way back down stairs, and out the door. The cold morning air felt good against her face. Her eyes felt damp but she took a deep breath and gave an amazing, "Bitch please, I'm Lydia Martin," smile.

"Hey, are you okay?" Allison touched Lydia's shoulder.

"Duh!" Lydia rolled her eyes. Pouting her lips as she swallowed, she turned to Maeson who had then walked out the house. "It's nice to see you Maeson." She smiled slightly.

Maeson eyed her as she locked her front door. "Yea, you too." She said. Allison kept her eyes to the ground for a moment before clearing her throat.

"SO lets go yea?" Allison smiled, walking off to her car. Lydia walked to the passenger side, sliding in carefully. Maeson walked around to the back seat when another car pulled up, a champagne glassy Porsche. A smile lifted onto Maeson's face, as she neared the car.

"I didn't know you had another ride." Jackson smirked as he rolled down his window, he kept his gaze off Lydia, recognizing her luscious strawberry blonde hair as soon as she had pulled around Allison's car. Maeson laughed, turned to Allison who was glancing between Lydia and the couple outside. "Are you riding with them?" He asked, his hand clutching the door handle.

Maeson looked back at Allison, but it was Lydia who answered. "Go ahead, we'll see you at school!" Maturely, Lydia kept her posture, smiling at Maeson who raised her brow, but waved back. She wanted to say a lot of things, but she kept her mouth in a pink glossy smile, watching as Jackson exited the car to open the door for Maeson.

Her eyes twitched, wanting to glare but she tried very very VERY hard not to.

"Wow." Allison mouthed, turning her car on. "...wow."

(Teen Wolf Theme Song)

Maeson sat on the bleachers, watching as her favorite lacrosse team practiced. She kept her eyes mostly on the abundance of makeup work that had been placed down on her, anything to keep her mind off the fact that she know has a double detention because she skipped the one Harris had so dickheadishly given her. She raised her eyes every now and then when she heard her dad yelling, and by the look sof what was Scott..sniffing his teammates- there was a lot of it.

McCall jumped up, looking at his coach who was very, very frustrated. "McCall! You do that again and you'll be doing suicide runs until you die." Coach threatened, "It'll be the first ever suicide rubs that actually result in a suicide." Maeson chuckled at her dad's lame humor.

But what caught her interest was Jackson moving from off the field, to the benches. Quickly stuffing her paper into her bag, she silently made her way down the bleachers, walking around the field to where Jackson sat. She stopped every time he would look up, but he didn't seem to look directly at her. She quickly jogged behind the bleachers for a moment; she looked around, especially at her dad before throwing her shoe at Jackson.

"What the hell?" He stood up, ready to beat the shit out of someone.

"Pst!" Maeson laughed, "Get my shoe and c'mere!" She pointed at her shoe. Jackson picked her shoe up, looking around for a moment before walking over to her, where she grabbed him, pulling him into her. "I can't think of anything sexy to say, but I wanna make out."

Jackson smirked; he leaned in put pulled back as Maeson tried to kiss him, chuckling as she whined slightly. Maeson puckered her lips and Jackson lightly pecked her lips, "That was hot." They both laughed before Jackson leaned in, and the both leaned in, pressing their lips against each other. What was innocent had quickly turned into a heated make out session, Jackson tried to get his gloves off but it was becoming impossible.

"Jackson!?" Coach blew his whistle a few times and Maeson groaned. "Where he go?"

"I gotta get back." Jackson said through his kisses as he began to kiss her hairline. "But if I catch you in the halls," Maeson laughed at the thought, but he pulled away as Bobby blew his whistle again. "I'll see you later."

"Yea." Maeson bit her lip, smacking his butt as she left.

A/N: Just a filler, I had nothing to do and I thought, hey why not so yea.