"I told you guys it was a bad idea." Yoongi grumbles, his gaze locked on B as she shifts to sit up in his lap, "But no one ever listens to me, do they?"

      AN: Noraebang (노래방) literally means "singing room".

      "I listen to you, oppa." B comments, tiredly slurring the syllables as she attempts to blink herself into full awareness.

      "That's because you're my smart princess." Yoongi states, his eyes sparkling in endearment, "Unlike the rest of these clowns."

      "Hey!" Jimin loudly protests, but no one spares him a glance.

      "Anyways-- how about we take a vote?" Jin suggests, seconds away from a very violent facepalm. 

      "What's the use of a vote?" Yoongi complains, "You guys always outnumber Joon and I."

      "That's because you and Joonie hyung are boring!" Taehyung whines, closely resembling a pouting puppy, "You never want to do anything fun."

      "Working is fun!" The eldest rapper objects, his nose scrunching up in annoyance.

      "Only you would say that, Yoongi-ah." Jin sighs, disappointed but not surprised as he watches his members bicker like a squabble of unruly children. Only Bangtan would argue so heatedly about something as trivial as karaoke, "Most people don't enjoy working as much as you do."

       "That's because they're crazy." Yoongi mutters.

       "The only crazy one is-" Tae starts, face painted in a scowl.

       "That's enough, Tae." Jin scolds, forcing himself to sound serious even when the scandalized look on Taehyung's face makes him want to laugh, "He may be a stubborn rat, but he's still your hyung."

        Yoongi scowls, but doesn't say a word about the "rat" comment. Jin withholds a victory smirk and charismatically motions for Taehyung to apologize. The younger boy sighs heavily, but appeases his hyung.

      That's right, you disrespectful children! Jin internally pats himself on the back. That'll show you who's hyung around here!

       "I'm sorry, Yoongi hyung." Taehyung apologizes immediately, "You're not crazy. Maybe a little weird sometimes-"

      "Tae."

      "-But I think you're pretty cool." Taehyung finishes, flashing a boxy smile, "But pleaaaase won't you come with us? It'll be so much more fun with you there, hyung." 

      "Yeah, hyung!" Hoseok joins in, his smile blindingly bright, "It always feels dull when you're not there."

      But all he does is complain and make sarcastic comments when we go out to karaoke? Jin blanches, riddled with confusion. How is that fun?

      "Please hyung?" Jimin begs from his seat next to Yoongi, dramatically clasping his hands in front of him. 

      For a split second Yoongi looks cornered, his eyes flickering between the three woefully hopeful faces surrounding him on every side. But just as quickly as the panicked look appears, his face hardens back into its usual stone mask. Yoongi looks away from the trio of pitiful gazes, only to find himself stuck in the doe-eyed trap of Jeon Jungkook. The maknae doesn't say anything, but his shimmering hopeful eyes are more than enough for Yoongi to catch his drift.

      Who knew that they would beg so much just for the presence of the local workaholic sloth? Jin smiles fondly at his brothers, his eyes travelling from Yoongi's wavering gaze to the pleading faces of the youngers. Jin would've caved in to the maknae line's begging ages ago, but Yoongi is no pushover. But they're right. It always feels a little too empty when Yoongi isn't with us. He may be a grouch sometimes, but he's still family.