He turned the camera off and sighed deeply.

"I swear I was paying attention. I was staring right at the road, I don't understand how I nearly got hit by another car. Maybe I'm just worn out, it is late at night after all. I need sleep. Forget it, I'll finish recording tomorrow."

~later that night~

Namjoon groaned, sleepily answering his phone that kept on buzzing, annoyingly.

Namjoon: "Yoongi, do you know what time it is? It's time for us to be asleep." He spoke with an uninterested, dim tone of voice.

Yoongi: "I know it's late, and I'm sorry for bothering you at this hour, I know you're probably very tired. But I just wanted to tell you something important." His friend's reply
had gotten ahold of the young man's attention, but he was still grouchy, therefore, he still
didn't think much about the concern in his friend's, oddly shaky voice.

Namjoon: "What could be so important at two in the morning!"

Yoongi: "Chill out, and open the door. I've been outside of your apartment for one hour knocking nonstop."

Namjoon: "Alright, hang on." He hung up the call, flinging the bedsheets off of his torso to encourage his worn out body so that it could make it downstairs.

~~~

The living room was very cold, oddly enough, since Namjoon always leaves the heater on. The ambient temperature seemed almost a little bit too breezy for his liking. It was as if he had left the window opened all night long, allowing such a cool amount of air to trespass into his cozy apartment which was always warm.

"It's freezing in here. I need my bathrobe." He threw his fuzzy bathrobe on before his teeth began chattering, then he answered the door to who he could only imagine was his best friend, Yoongi.

"This better be good." His eyes squinted at first, only to widen as he realized that who he had subconsciously spoken to was not his friend after all.

"Good evening, Dr. Kim."

Namjoon's skin color turned pale as an unknown visitor entered his house, causing the air around him to grow heavily dense as he held his chest out of fear.

"Who are you? What are you!" He had so many questions to ask it, but he was intimidated at the same time.

"I asked you-" When he turned around, he was gone.

And that's when Namjoon realized he was having another nightmare.

~~~

"I can't take this anymore. Tomorrow night I'm staying no matter what happens, and I'll make sure that my battery is fully charged. Since I know my way around the hospital already, it'll be easier to find the laboratory, or what ever it is. But I'll need to sleep well to be prepared for tomorrow... And there's only one way I could get the sleep I need."

The man got up, defeated by his nightmares again, and took more sleeping pills that immediately helped him fall asleep without any problems.

He was a doctor, so he knew that what he was doing wasn't good for his state of mind or his health, but those pills are the only escape he had from those strange dreams.

The effects of the pills made him dizzy, so he kept on tripping over things and barely seeing where he was going. The poor doctor ended up falling asleep on the couch, covered by his warm bathrobe. He had the best sleep ever and still woke up before 6:00 AM.

"It's currently 5:30, and I remembered I had switched my daytime job to a nightshift. I'm already dressed up, I'm even in my car, guys... So should I punch myself now, or what?" Namjoon laughed to himself.