Prologue

"Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged."

- Louisa May Alcott -

(Present Day: Boston, Massachusetts: 2:00 pm)

The sun watched under the shady trees of the public memorial park. A blonde man wearing a suit brought a bouquet of yellow roses and walked on the green grass. Amnon Danvers-Montmartre came from work and decided to visit the public cemetery before going home to his family in New York.

He saw a marble statue of his mother who once lived years ago. Amnon made his deep breath and recollected those days with her. He even remembered her last day which she transferred her part light soul and powers which they made him into what he is now.

" Thanks for everything, mom, " he thought. " You surely helped me changed my life aside from Dad. It's been years that I enjoyed this superhero job. I know you're happily listening right now. "

Amnon placed the flowers on the statue's base tombstone. The man took his candle and snapped his fingers to flicker. He lighted and carefully placed it on the ground. He knelt and silently felt the wind coming to him. He sensed the warmth and love of his mother who had passed away from long ago.

" Kid, I'm happy for you, " an elderly woman's voice from his mind answered. " You have made a lot of things so far. I do appreciate that you visit my grave on my birthday and every Mother's Day. "

" Well, I do cherish our moments together, " he replied and sensed something from behind. "It must be trouble coming. I should transform into my Kree Eternal form. "

" No, Mr. Marvel. Why don't you check it out? You can do it. You're a grown man! "

" Right, I'm coming. "

Amnon stood up and turned around as he saw a woman with a long curly golden locks from a distance

Amnon stood up and turned around as he saw a woman with a long curly golden locks from a distance. She was wearing a blue suit with red trimmings. The woman placed her hands on her waist and waited for someone to approach her. The man walked over and recognized the lady. She turned around and smiled. He was happy to see his mother's younger form. The man wept for joy and hugged her.

" I just came from another universe to visit you, Kid! " she beamed and wept.

" Mother! " he greeted and wiped his eyes. " This is so great! I'm so glad to be with you, again! "

" Me too, " Carol Danvers or Captain Marvel hugged him back. She looked at the memorial statue and turned to her son. " So, this is me in your dimension? "

" Yeah, your older self passed on more than four years ago. I'm sorry, Mom. "

Carol sadly sighed and intently looked at her deceased alternate version's memorial. She couldn't imagine herself seeing in that state. Amnon held his alternate mother's right hand.
It took minutes in silence before they talked.

" Amnon, I want to know everything about my older version, " she seriously spoke. " About what I did here. How I raised you as my son and trained you as a hero. "

" Mom, you can read minds, right? " he replied. " You're the bearer of the Mind Stone and good to use it. "

" Well, it's more intimate and special to have a mother and son conversation. Come on, this is how we bond! "

" Okay, " he sighed. " But in one condition. You're going to see your daughter-in-law and grandkids again in this universe. Then, Kai, Skoúro, and Lux will be surprised and glad to meet you for dinner, tonight if you meet them. STRICTLY: NO ALCOHOLIC DRINKS. Is it a deal? "

" Of course, Kid, " the younger half-Kree woman laughed and nodded in agreement. " A deal is a deal. "

" Good! " he smiled and turned to the bench under the tree. " Well, let's sit down and talk everything. "

" It's gonna be a very long story? "

" Make sure you won't yawn or fall asleep. "

Carol laughed and followed her Kree Eternal son to the bench where they sat down and began conversing.