Chapter 20: "You're on your period."

Start from the beginning

-DIE, MOTHERFUCKER!-

Suddenly, someone stronger packs me by my waist and lifts me up, slamming me to a wall. I groan in pain and see my mom rushing towards me with tears in her eyes. My eyes only focuses on the figure infront of me.

Jeffrey, my step-fuck-brother, glares down at me and cracks his knuckles. "Stand up." He demands. I glare back into his dark blue orbs. -Tsk! The last thing I wanted to see!-

"Fuck off! Don't you fucking interfere, Jeff." He may be older, taller and broader, but I am not lowering myself. I can see his fists clenched as he walks towards me. I stand up and wait for his attack.

"Watch your mouth, asshole!" He barks and my mom starts crying. Now, she knows what mistakes she has done.

-FUCK! She's pregnant... she shouldn't be stressed by this. FUCK!-

I sigh in defeat and lift my hands up.
"I give up for now. Not because I'm afraid. I'm doing this for my mother and her unborn child." Rich holds his broken nose and surprisingly looks at me. So does Mom and Jeff. I grab my leather jacket and rush down the stars, while Nick follows me from behind.

-I had enough! Not only did they disturb me, but they even let me lower my pride!-

"Youngmaster! Please don't walk away!" He says out of breath. I turn to look at him. Nick has always been like a father to me. Whenever Rich and I fought, he would be there to stand by my side. I wonder why, maybe he's just a loyal man helping a poor douche.

"You can stop calling me that Nicholas." -I feel bad for him calling me that. I'm not even that high.- He widens his eyes as I give him a small smile. "Oh and tell them that I won't be back tonight."

"Where are you going to stay Young-" I interrupt him.

"Blake. I think it's disrespectful to name me that. Just because Rich demands you to do that. I prefer the casual way... Just out to a friend." He nods in response.

"Come back safely and whenever you need someone to talk, I'm always here waiting for you." He smiles and it aches my heart, just having him as my servant.

______________________________________

"Well fuck. Let's have a drink. Waiter!" Niall snips in the air as the rest of my group chatter.

Tyler pats my shoulders. "Everything will be fine." Meanwhile, Ryder chuckles and kicks his feet under the table.

"Are you gay, man?" He grins and Tyler starts throwing tissues at him.
I don't stop them. I mean, those are the Carter Twins. You don't want to stop them for being goofy.

Miguel, the tallest and broadest of us all, pushes me at the side. " Shit. Let me tell you something Blake. Bruh, my mom used to have 3 husbands okay, which lead me to 5 Step siblings. They're all fine and we have something in common. We all understand each others really well."

He chuckles as he shows me their pictures. His fingers tap on two blonde guys. "This is Lincoln and Lesley, the twins and eldest from us all. They are 25 now." My eyes land on a ginger haired girl. He notices me looking at her and smiles. "That's Janette. My Sister, i'm The closest with and understands me the best. Age 23. Three of them share the same father. Then comes me." I look at the two smaller children. One is brunette and the other one blonde.

"Charlice is in her teen years and has those shitty girl problems. The other one is Jack a depressive 12 year old that doesn't speak much. Also from another father, who's still living with us." Miguel seems to be proud talking about his siblings. But if I had to judge them, he is the agressive looking one from them all.