NOPI 29: Can I even fight in a battle where I already know I can never win?

Start from the beginning

Hah, he even knows how to read my mind. Is this even normal or am I just too happy and optimistic about everything?

After ng ilang salita galing sa President at reminders na half day lang ang klase namin bukas dahil itutuloy ang orientation para sa Grand Showcase ay pina-dismiss niya na kami.

Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit pero nawala agad ang mga pinsan ko't pati na rin sila Ed.

I'm naive but hey, alam ko namang sinadya nilang umalis at iwan kami ni Charles eh. This isn't the very first time they did this. Hindi ko tuloy alam ang gagawin ko. Iiyak ba o matutuwa.

"Uhm, mauna ka na, Charles. Susunod nalang ako," sabi ko sakanya dahilan kung bakit siya natigilan sa paglalakad saka ako hinarap

"Are you thinking about the rumours and those bullies again?" tanong niya kaya naman hindi ako sumagot at iniwasan na ang tingin niya

"They're just jealous, Seph. Pabayaan mo na sila. If anyone tries to touch even a single hair in your head, tell me immediately, I'll deal with them myself. You're going to be my girl, so they better not lay a hand on you or else they'll regret it for the rest of their lives" napanganga akong tumingin sakanya dahil sa sinabi niya

Yes, he was looking so gently and sweet at me like I'm his most precious gift in the world, but when he said what he said, he was very very distant and cold.

For a reason, I love this side of his. So domineering and.. naughty.

Napansin niya atang wala akong balak sumagot kaya naman linapitan niya na ako saka ako hinawakan sa mga kamay ko dahilan kung bakit ako nabigla dahil naramdaman ko 'yung shock na galing sa mga kamay niya. 

I was electrocuted.

"I want to be with you for as long as I can, so make sure to cooperate, okay? I'm greedy and possessive like that," tumango nalang ako kaagad pero bago pa man kami tuluyang makalabas ay agad kong tinignan ang mga kamay namin dahilan kung bakit niya ako sinundang tingin

"Ah, right. Haha. Sorry," sabay bitaw niya sa kamay ko

"Do you want to eat dinner outside the school with me? I'll treat you" tanong niya kaya naman agad na akong tumango

"I eat a lot," sabi ko saka ko siya nginisian

"Then that turns me on more," sagot niya kaya naman natahimik nanaman ako

Smooth talker.

"You like strawberry, right? Masarap ang strawberry parfait nila dun," sabi niya kaya naman agad na pumalakpak ang tenga ko

"Yes please!"

Stella's POV

Looking at the back view of those two figures disappearing slowly, it felt like my heart was being held so tightly. It hurts but.. I kind of already knew that this was going to happen sooner or later.

Why? Because they're the same. They're both pure and courageous. Smart, kind, gentle and so much more.

Hindi man aminin nila Annallie, alam kong may pangalan na si Sephine dito sa school. She's famous despite being a nerd. Not only because of her circle of friends - the Falcons and the Princes, but also because of her grades and unique beauty, 'yung gandang paminsan minsan mo lang nakikita.

Sa mga katulad kong may mga pangalan ang pamilya na hindi mapapantayan ng mga ordinaryong tao, hindi kami nagkulang sa mga magaganda't gwapong mga mukha pero nang dumating si Sephine sa school, it was like a breathe of fresh air. She can fight against the bullies and even has protectors of her own.

At hindi man halata pero alam kong may background din siyang hindi madaling malaman, well, if not, then why was she a student from the Elite School and why was she chosen as the exchange student for Royal Academy? Pero.. why is she hiding it? And who is she hiding it from?

Was this all really just a coincidence? Or was it fate?

"Are you sure you're okay with this? Aren't we going to say anything to Annallie?" concerned na tanong ni Traucey kaya naman pinilit ko nalang na ngumiti

Slut, gold digger, btch and so much more. I've been observing Sephine for a few months now and so far, she wasn't anything like what the rumors said her to be.

And I've.. I've been in love with Charles ever since... can I even fight in a battle where I already know I can never win?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note: Hi guys! If you liked the revised version of the book, be sure to raise your voices and give me your feedback. And if you saw some mistakes here and there, please do tell me. Feedback is important for further improvement and growth. Please do vote and comment! Thanks for reading guys! Have a blessed day! XOXO~