👑Chapter 81👑 My Trophy

Start from the beginning

“You're funny.” He chuckled. “The only wise thing you ever did was follow Madina around, until she practically had to give you another chance!” He laughed even more to the point that his eyes started watering.

“Shut up, man,” I said, hitting him with my shoulder.

“I'm just being honest, brother. She's the only person that pushed you to this point. God knows where you’d be without her.” He said, packing his bag.

I know exactly where I'd be without her. In jail, or somewhere smoking my brains out, trying to numb the pain.

She gives me this high that weed could never give me. This high never ends, it's always got me feeling like I'm in the clouds.

“Are you daydreaming about her, fam?” Tony chuckled.

“Do you wanna know everything?” I asked, throwing my bag at him.

“No, on second thought, I don’t wanna know what you were thinking,” he said with a disgusted face.

“Chill, man. I don't think that way of her. I respect her on a whole other level. My mind doesn't even see her as a sexual object. She's just so pure and innocent. If I was only allowed to hold her in my arms for the rest of my life, I wouldn't complain. That's how much I want her.” I said, looking down at my red knuckles.

“Wow, son… I think you're in love.” Tony said, wiping a fake tear from his eyes.

“Nothing wrong with that.” I laughed.

He gasped like a girl as he looked around excitedly. “No way! I can't wait to tell all my girls.”

“You're a joke, sit down.” I laughed.

“I'm proud of you man, regardless. It took a hijabi queen to knock some sense into you. Muslims on some top level shit, I'm proud of my sisters holding crazy men like you down,” he chuckled.

“I know I'm lucky, but she's lucky too.” I said, crossing my arms.

I had a lot to offer… right?

“Lucky to have you?” He laughed, slapping his knees.

I looked at him with bored eyes as he stopped.

“I'm joking, you got a lot to offer too, like… you have nice hair?” He said unsure.

“You're getting too comfortable with me.” I said, pushing him to the other side of the bench.  

“You're getting stronger, I need to watch what I'm saying around you now,” he laughed.

I got up and put all my weight on him on purpose. I laughed when he struggled to hold me up.

“Have you talked to her father yet?” Tony asked, once I straightened out, his hand around my shoulders.

“He hates me, man. Old guy used to love me, but now he's all cranky knowing I'm interested in his daughter,” I huffed.

“Well, if he liked you once, I believe he can bring the same feelings again. I mean, come on, all Middle Eastern men are the same at heart. They just wanna know how you'll provide, protect, and cherish her while loving God. When you master that, he'll love you. I'm telling ya,” Tony said.

He was right.

I just had to show him what I had going for myself. He sees me as a weak boy. I have to show him what I'm made of.

“You're so f*cking right.” I said.

“I know I am.” he said instantly. “Another thing. Don't swear in front of him, that's a big no-no.”