"Thanks. I know it was stupid. Anyway...Should we go out and buy him clothes? Now we know the gender? I'm not going to buy much...Only a few tops and stuff." Sqaishey asked.

"Of course we can. Do you think you're ready to walk? Your brain is still a bit loopy from the medication." The doctor did say that the medication would only start to wear off in two days time, as they had to put a lot in her to keep her asleep for the amount of time the operation went on. So I wasn't really sure if it was the best idea.

"I'll be fine! Don't worry!" Smiling, I helped her stand up form the bed and let her lean on my shoulder as I walked towards the front door. I could already tell that it was going to be a long journey there when she started breathing heavily. When we walked into the hallway I almost got knocked over by a large dog that was bounding around. I shuffled to the side and quickly walked over to the lift. Normally I would take the stairs but with the state that Sqaisheys in it would probably be more dangerous to take the stairs.

The lift doors squeaked opened and I gingerly stepped onto the metal floor with Sqaishey by my side. After pressing the button to go to the lowest floor it took browned thirty whole seconds before the doors closed and the lift slowly made it's eat down. I leaned up against the metal wall and waited for the doors to open again. The feeling of being trapped was overwhelming for the whole of the four minute lift ride. I think it was just because I was extremely claustrophobic, ever since I was young I was scared of small spaces.

The second the door opened I grabbed Sqaisheys hand and practically ran out of the room and into the lobby area. A few of the people in there gave me weird looks but for once I didn't care. I was just glad to be out of the lift of hell and into the safety of the outside world. I pushed my way though the door and started to walk towards the town centre. There was bound to be some type of baby care centre in there right? There had to be.

Small drops of rain fell onto my head and ran down my face. Even though it was light the clouds above us thought otherwise. I glanced down at Sqaishey for a second to see that she was limping as well as breathing heavily. Beads of sweat were rolling down her face. I carefully pressed my free hand over her stomach. At once two, tiny kicks came into contact with my hand. Well...They weren't really tiny. They were strong and hard. Jeez, that must've been painful.

"Stampy..." She whispered, leaning some more of her body weight on me. "Can we please take a bus? He's...He's kicking like crazy..." I didn't blame her. To be honest I was starting to get tired myself.

"Sure. There's a bus stop not far from here. Do you think you can walk there?" I said. She nodded weakly. I knew that when your baby kicked it could be painful yet I didn't know it could be so painful that you wouldn't be able to walk. I let her lean on me as I walked towards the small bus station that was only twenty meters ahead of us. The second we got underneath the clear, plastic roof Sqaishey flopped down onto the long, yellow, plastic bench and clenched her fists. I sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. She flinched as I did so.

Crash! A large bolt of lighting got thrown across the black background of the sky while large hailstones got dropped from the light. They broke into small pieces when they hit the roof as well as the stone pavement. It was a little bit scary actually. I felt Sqiashey lean into me and start shaking like crazy. For a spilt second I thought that it was because she was scared of thunderstorms until I saw a boy walk towards us, his pace quickening with every step. She didn't need to tell me who it was. Aron. It was him. I knew it. Who else could it be?!

He looked similar to the girl who pushed me and Sqaishey away from each other when we were hugging. Now that I think of it the girl who did that as well as beat Sqaishey up was probably his sister. Aron had black hair that was ever so slightly curly, not as curly as mine though. It was move like wavy. Yet there wasn't a lot of wavy hair as it ended just above his shoulders. One of his eyes was a bright amber colour while the other one was a dark green colour. Almost the exact opposite. He was also quite tall, around two inches above my height.