×1×

Spring was finally back. Jimin couldn't be more glad for the sunny weather after months of cold winter.

But even with the pleasant change of weather his week hasn't been so great. Taehyung was overseas, having some business meetings and he decided not to take Jimin because he wouldn't have time for him and the older would be stuck in the hotel room the whole time.

Having just paid for his coffee Jimin stepped out of the café. It was probably his favorite place in the city but he somehow didn't find time to visit it for a long time, basically since he met Taehyung which was a couple months back. He was glad he did though as the beverage was much better than he remembers. Was it because of his already sore mood he didn't know, he just knew it tasted amazing.

He started walking, absentmindedly taking out his phone and dialing his boyfriend's number. Once again, he was met with the answering machine. He put his phone back into the pocket and sighed.

Without a certain destination in mind, he somehow ended up in a park. As he was walking for quite some time now he decided to take a break and sit down.

Once again he found himself staring at his phone desperately wanting to see a reply from his boyfriend. The last time Taehyung responded was three days ago and Jimin was starting to get worried about his well-being.

Tae💜🐯

I miss you
6:27
i miss you....
6:56

Wait a little bit
Just a few more nights
7:11

Tae..
7:11

I'll be there to see you
I'll come for you
7:13

Jimin wanted to text again, but he didn't want to seem so desperate. His boyfriend's job was very important, Jimin knew that better than anyone.

Throwing the now empty cup, he looked around the street. There were more people than usual, likely drawn out by the sun, but it wasn't overcrowded. He just thought how calm it was when someone ran past him. The person was so fast that Jimin stumbled and fell back onto the bench. Just when he stood up to look at who it was a few more men run past him (this time one deliberately pushing him).

People around stared at the chase for a couple of moments, but then went back to their business like it was the most normal thing to see some dudes chasing one guy.

To Jimin the whole scene seemed like something out of a movie and he wasn't about to just forget it. So, despite his better judgment, he hurried to catch up with the runners.

They were surprisingly fast, but Jimin had great stamina and was quite agile himself. He was also smart so when he recognized the route the first guy was taking, he turned taking the shortcut.

A bit later, he was head to head with a guy who from that angle looked oddly familiar.

"Hey, that's a dead-end street!" Jimin warned him seeing the direction they were going.

"Huh?" The guy probably didn't comprehend what Jimin was trying to say, but that didn't matter to Jimin. He already grabbed him and was pushing him into a small alleyway.

The other tried to fight him off, but once he realized what Jimin was trying to do he let himself be hauled off.

They stayed quiet, watching the group of men run further away.

"Thanks for that," the other said once those men were gone, letting himself fall to the floor and trying to catch his breath.

"No prob- Jungkook?"