SPIN-OFF PUBLISHED

❤❤ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ❤❤

As promised, I just published the second book to the Agent series and official spin off to Bulletproof!

AAHH I'M EXCITED!!

It's Dylan story all told from a boy's perspective!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

Here's the Synopsis!

Dylan Grayson Stone

He grew up witnessing the epic love story between his sister Vivian and Aiden.

Showered with affection his whole life, he is now an 18 year old teen stuck in school and entertaining himself with being a HAC agent.

This intuitive and handsome man has his heart set on finding the one.

Only in his case, the one comes in the form of two goregous ladies. Two of his best friends.

Mix in a loved one who has been wronged, typical HAC danger, and stuck in the middle of who will win over his heart, he's got himself into quite the dilemma.

And to him, danger has never looked so sexy.

All told from a boy's perspective on life and love. This is a story of a guy falling for two girls he has known his whole life: a Beauty and a Crystal.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I know I'm breaking all the boundaries of our friendship"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

If you're into a classical love triangle with a sprinkle of guns and a dose of danger, well I think this story is the one for you!

Lots of love and new beginnings,

Completely_Yours ❤