》27. I want you to rip my clothes off《

Chapter 27: I want you to rip my clothes off

"Aiden!"

Laughs erupted from my throat as Aiden nuzzled my neck and peppered tickly kisses. I shoved him away, and yet again he captured my wrists above my head and locked his legs against mine.

Breathing heavy from all the kisses and laughing, I peered up at his handsome face. Aiden's cheeks were flushed, his lips red, his hair all sorts of messy and his hazel eyes gleaming down at me.

"Say it," he warned.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Never."

Aiden gave me a careless shrug, and a smirk played on his lips. "Okay then."

One of his hands released mine before he quickly tightened his grip on both my wrists. And then his fingers dug into my side and I wiggled beneath him, my laughs bouncing off the living room walls. He buried his face back into the crook of my neck and teasingly nipped at my skin. His cinammon scent wafted over me and left me dazed.

"Go on," he murmured. "Say, Aiden you're so fucking sexy and I want you to rip my clothes off."

I laughed underneath him, my hands twisting and I blew out a heavy breath. "You know I can get out of this, right?"

Aiden exhaled a breath against my neck, my skin tingling, and then hovered his face above mine with a frown. "Let's forget that you're a badass agent for a moment and just act like a damsel in distress. Please."

I scoffed, my grin widening. "Never."

I easily tugged my hands out of his grasp, pushed at his chest and rolled us around on the large sofa. Surprise flickered in his eyes for a moment before he narrowed them playfully at me. He settled his hands on my hips as I straddled his waist and gazed down at him.

"I like this position even more " he wiggled his brows at me suggestively.

I rolled my eyes and flicked his forehead. "Just shut up."

Aiden's honey eyes darkened. "Make me."

His tone was daring and he sent me a smouldering look as if he knew I was going to kiss him. I leaned down, my face inches from his, and smiled.

And then I covered his mouth with my hand, watching his eyes widen as I applied pressure.

"I just did."

I felt him smile under my hand and then his tongue flicked out to lick my palm. I instantly retracted my hand and grimaced.

"Ew," I muttered and wiped my hand on his shirt.

My body shook a little at Aiden's chuckling and rumbling body. He smirked up at me. "Don't act like you didn't like that."

I stared down at him bluntly. "I'm not acting."

Aiden laughed and twirled a strand of my loose hair on his finger. He yanked lightly and tugged me down to hover right above him. My hair fell over us like a curtain, our faces inches apart.