EP lies about having my First Class ticket

This is from the summer of 2018. My father traveled for business for 15 years or so, and he had racked up an insane amount of miles (in the high hundred-thousands). But early in 2018, he decided to quit and start his own business and being the amazing dad he is, decided to give me all his miles for my birthday (He set the standard pretty high for birthday presents XD).

Anyway, I decided to visit my grandparents in rural India, so I book a first-class ticket through Lufthansa. It would be my first time flying first class and I was pretty giddy.

This is where it gets interesting.

EP - Entitled Parent C - Child M - Me S - Steward

A few weeks later, I'm at the gate waiting to board and I notice a mother(EP) and her child(C) (Around 12-13) also waiting for the same flight. The stewards finally announce that it's time to board and the like the crazy animals we are, all of us rush to the gate. The stewards get pissed and tell everyone to sit back down and then announce that they are only letting in First Class and parents/guardians with children board first. I go and wait in line and notice that EP and EC are standing beside me in the other line.

Side note for the next part - I don't look very old. In fact, I have a baby face. I easily look 6-7 years younger than I really am.

The line was moving slowly because there was an issue with the scanner. EP looks at me and starts talking.

EP: Why are you in the first class line?

M: Because I'm in first class? Why else?

EP: You must be in the wrong line. You see, first class is not for people like you, you better sit down and wait to be boarded.

M: I "paid" to be in first class.

EP: That's IMPOSSIBLE! Look at you!

At that point, I arrived at the counter and they scanned my ticket.

S: Welcome Mr.xxxxxx, go through this corridor and the attendee for your deck will escort you to your seat. (Just hearing that made me feel excited lol)

EP now realizing my ticket was legit:

EP: HE STOLE IT. THAT WAS MY TICKET AND HE TOOK IT FROM MY BAG! JUST LOOK AT HIM! DOES HE LOOK LIKE HE BOUGHT IT?

I and the steward look at each other in disbelief. We just had this look like, 'Is she serious?'. The child clearly hated what was happening and kept telling his mom to stop.

C: Can you please stop? Everyone's looking (Crying)

EP: IM TELLING YOU, HE TOOK IT! AND LOOK, HE'S MADE MY KID CRY!

The whole situation was just so sad. I felt bad for the kid for having a parent like that.

I continued on my way and enjoyed the flight. I was told that they were never let on board because she had apparently called me some racial slurs.

EP didn't believe that I was in first class and demanded that I wait to board economy class. After realizing my ticket was real, she claimed that the ticket was hers and accused me of stealing it. She was denied boarding for calling me racial slurs.