Questions

What year are you?

It's my 2nd year of university, but I have enough credits to be a 3rd year student. 

2. What's your major/what do you think you want to major in?

My major is health sciences.

3. If applicable, what is your thesis about?

I don't have a thesis. But I do a yearly research project as part of my scholarship. This year I'm testing the effectiveness of hand sanitizer. I'm also writing a term paper on PCOS this semester.

4. Do you think you picked the right major?

Yeah. I don't like some of the intro classes, but that could be because I find it boring. 

5. Ultimate educational goals?

I'm aiming for a master's degree. I'm not entirely sure in what because it kinda depends on what PA school I go to and what master's degree they offer. 

6. Career goals?

Physician assistant

7. Do you think your goals are realistic?

Yes

8. What classes are you taking right now?

Well, I'm taking general/inorganic chemistry II with a lab, intro biology II with a lab, writing in health sciences, women's health, and abnormal psychology. 

I'm scheduled next semester to take organic chemistry I with a lab, college physics I with a lab, research methods, and nutrition & physical activity writing course. 

9. Favorite class out of everything you've ever taken and why?

Right now, it's abnormal psychology. I really love psychology I found out so I changed my minor to it. I love learning about mental processes. 

10. Least favorite class ever and why?

This stupid intro course everyone at my university is required to take where we were supposed to learn how to adjust to university life. But literally, we sat in the basement of one of the dorm building once a week every week. We didn't do anything to deal with university. 

11. Current favorite class and why?

Like I said above, abnormal psychology. 

12. Current least favorite class and why?

General chemistry II because I don't like the professor. Her voice gives a headache every day. 

13. Favorite STEM field?

Well, I'm in a STEM major for science/medicine. 

14. Favorite humanities subject?

History. I've always loved history. 

15. Class that you've always wanted to take but never had the chance?

I don't know. 

16. Do you use caffeine and if so how much daily?

Nope because every time I drink anything with caffeine in it, I end up throwing up shortly after. 

17. What's your preferred method of taking in caffeine?

I don't. 

18. Have you ever tried study drugs?

Study drugs? You mean Ritalin. Because I have ADHD and prescribed Ritalin. I don't abuse it. I take it less often than I'm supposed to because I don't like how it makes me feel.