Tag Yourself

If you've spent any amount of time on tumblr you notice there are these "tag yourself" posts. But not everything under them apply to me. So like bolded answers the other week I thought I would bold the parts that are true for me from some of these posts. It will allow you guys to get to know me better. If you guys like these I found a whole account of them. I only doing a handful here. Let's get this show on the road.

Girls as Magical Places
Library: she is the type of girl with endless stories making up her being; rivers of words and poetry flowing through her veins. she completely values the time to become lost within the worlds of others, and aches for this feeling to be understood.
Tea Shoppe: she is, to be quite frank, simply full of surprises. you never quite know what it is you'll be getting from her — but you can be certain that she has plenty of unique facets about her being, each one just as special as the next. she can be excitable and unpredictable one day, and quiet and reserved the next... but she is, always and forever, a natural daydreamer.
Cottage: she is an old-fashioned girl, one who'll always get giddy at a love letter or a homemade gift. she ultimately seeks harmony and closeness to those she associates herself with. mainly tending to keep her secrets close, she is mostly independent, but still values the good company of those close to her — always willing to listen, sympathize, and offer a space of comfort within her heart, once she opens herself up to you.
Bakery: she is the type of girl whom possesses a heart which is set on making others' feel safe, warm, and wholesome. her soul is filled with stories to share, advice to give, and wisdoms to whisper. she thrives off of high energy and she is wise beyond her years, believing in the simple notion of being helpful to most everyone she meets.
Garden: she is halfway between wild and untamed; well-kept and stunning. her essence gives off the aura of enchantment, but when you dig deep, you realize how many things this soul has seen. she has been through many a hard time, but uses these experiences as the willingness to grow. she will always win you over with her warm heart, sharing nature, and vibrant spirit.

Types of Girls: Architecture Inspired
Castles: determined to hold themselves as highly as possible; would bring themselves down long before allowing somebody else to. strives for the most beautiful standard of living, wanting nothing more than to bring their dreams to reality. is happiest when everyone is joyful and safe, especially under their care.
Museums: experiences life through dreamy eyes, and possesses a knack for attention to detail. becomes willingly lost in stories and history, living vicariously through all of the inspiration they absorb from these things. is a visual person, one who experiences their deepest emotions when enticed by a beautiful view.
Dungeons: has a tendency to hide away their brighter sides, only showing them to those who they really feel they can trust. naturally withdrawn and secretive, but is no fool: is also highly imaginative, observant, and smart, but enjoys allowing these gifts to shine in privacy. can be nothing short of incredibly striking and impressive, once they open their hearts to you.
Churches: has a deep desire for inner peace, striving each day to obtain strength through faith. is a contemplative person who easily becomes lost in their thoughts. appreciates unique beauty, and can't help but take notice of it in everyday things and people. is an inviting person, possessing a warm glow that makes others feel comfortable and understood.

Types of People: Bodies of Water Inspired
River: once they love you, they are with you all the way. always reliable for coming to when in need of direction and encouragement. often empaths, and appreciate being listened to.
Ocean: feels each emotion incredibly deeply, whether they like it or not. very complex, and feels their best when in a creative and inspired headspace. are incredibly drawn to those whom they find to be vibrant, imaginative, and passionate.
Pond: calm souls who appreciate beauty in as many ways as possible. they feel that embracing the little things is more important than only focusing on the "bigger" things. is often shy and withdrawn, usually preferring to adore from afar.
Lake: tends to come across as relatively simple, but only because they like to keep their secrets close to their hearts. values emotional experience and closeness with their loved ones above all. when they really trust someone, it's a special thing, and even more special when they decide to share with you the true depths of their soul.