Hard-Hitting Questions

Disclaimer: I wrote this in July so anything that it time relevant may still not be true.

1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?

I'm sure people are looking for an answer of no. But truthfully, yes I do. When people are absolutely dumb I wonder why they exist. Also, I wonder why people who commit horrendous crimes exist.

2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?

Um . . . 2.

3. The person you would never want to meet?

Hitler.

4. What is your favorite word?

I really love the word ambiguous.

5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?

An evergreen, because I think those trees look pretty as long as they aren't dead looking.

6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?

I don't remember. I was probably off in my own world.

7. What shirt are you wearing?

I'm not actually wearing a shirt. I just have a sweatshirt on. It's a Pittsburgh Steelers one.

8. What do you label yourself as?

For what? Like sexuality wise? If so, I label myself as demi-sexual, but I'm still straight romantically. People are some reason think that doesn't make my romantic orientation straight. I still am romantically straight.

9. Bright room or dark room?

What am I doing? Doing homework or writing? Bright. Watching TV? Dark.

10. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Sleeping

11. Favorite age you've been so far?

My current age, 18.

12. Who told you they loved you last?

@

13. Your worst enemy?

I don't really have enemies.

14. What is your current desktop picture?

*

15. Do you like someone?

No.

16. The last song you listened to?

American Idiot by Green Day

17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?

I don't know. Can I save it for future use? If I can't, then I suppose Jackass Sperm Donor (AKA, my biological father, for those that don't know).

18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

A number of people from my high school and work.

19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?

Funny thing, when it was my friend's 13th birthday, we made her sister (also my friend) be our slave because she kept annoying us with some stupid slideshow she was making of an actor when he was younger, like 30 years younger. We made her get us drinks and get the door when our pizza got there.