General Writing Questions About Me

1. What do you eat or drink while writing?

Usually water or tea or hot chocolate but only the hot chocolate in the summer (sometimes if it's like -30 in the winter). I don't know why but I prefer hot chocolate in the summer.

2. What do you listen to while writing?

Depends. Usually for my THG fanfics I listen to the movie soundtracks a lot. But it all depends on the scene. Like right now at the time of answering these questions I'm writing chapter 28 and it's a huge fight scene. So I'm listening to a lot of heavy metal (which I usually do).

3. What is your biggest writing distraction?

TV is a big one so I try to keep it off or turn something completely uninterested on. I like the TV on though, I don't like it when it's too quiet.

Also, my family is quite distracting with them telling me to go do things while I'm trying to write. My mom likes to make me do things like babysit or dishes or her laundry (not my own, but hers just because she doesn't want to do it).

Recently work has become a big distraction because I'm schedule for like 15-20 hours a week. On top of school it takes up about 55 hours of my week. Sleeping is a big distraction that usually takes up about 35-40 hours of my week (yes, I only sleep at a max 5-6 hours a night usually less during the school year so that I can write). Band takes up a lot of my time. Outside of school I have band practice for 3 hours during the school week, but Saturdays are our competition days so that takes all day (we'll say like 8-10 hours for that). You put school, work, sleep, and band together and you get 98-105 hours out of 168. So, I have about 63-70 hours to write. That's without figuring in time to eat and shower and travel times in between things. It also doesn't factor in when I have to babysit and shit like that.

4. What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you while writing?

I completely forgot where I was going with my train of thought. Like your brain thinks of things quicker than you can type or write, and my brain just thought so far ahead I didn't even remember what I wanted to write before that.

Also, I tend to get other ideas that I want to work on so bad, but I'm too stubborn to write them until I finish my current story.

5. What's the best thing that ever happened to you while writing?

I finished my story. I feel such a sense of accomplishment when I finish writing the story, but then I remember I have to go back and edit. Which as anyone on here knows it takes me quite a while to actually do so. I mean I'm still editing my first story on here which I wrote 4 years ago and I just started editing it this year.

6. Who you communicate with or not communicate with while writing?

Usually my family will say things to me while I'm writing and I get annoyed because I don't want to talk to them.

I talk to joshhutchersonlover2 a lot when I write, but I know that she knows if I don't answer right away that I will eventually answer.

7. What your secret to success and your biggest writing flaw?

I wouldn't say that I have a lot of success or really any. Any "success" that I do have comes from me not giving a fuck what others think and just writing to write. Then, uploading it because I feel like if I keep it all to myself then I'll explode.

My biggest writing flaw would be taking forever to edit. I've come up with a way to help that I think. I'm going to try to write my next book in it's entirety before uploading any of it. I don't know if I'll edit it before I upload, but I'm going to definitely have it completely done. I'm hoping I edit it before hand, but who knows. If I do that it may be 18 to 24 months before I upload it after I start writing it. I haven't started yet, so it will take longer.

8. What inspires you? Or what makes you productive?

Books a lot and my own imagination. I get frustrated with how books end or I don't want them to end or I imagine what another character is thinking throughout the entire thing. <--- That's where Peeta's POV and now Jace's POV (the new fanfic series I'm going to do) stemmed from.

What makes me productive is night. I write better and more at night. Maybe because everyone else is asleep so I'm not bothered.

9. What is one thing you do or other writers do that's annoying?

I haven't been really around other writers in person except my friend Megan who spends more time creating art for the stories she's never finished than actually writing the story. So I can't say that others do something annoying because annoying is a relative term. What I find annoying others probably wouldn't.

But I know my sister finds it annoying when I'm writing downstairs or something, when I write I say it out loud. Except it's not really out loud it's a mumble under my breath. I also add my own personal commentary to it. I do the same thing when I do math though or a really anything that requires thinking something through. I talk to myself.

10. Are you willing to share something you've written?

Well, you want to see something I've written. What are you reading right now? Or better yet bitches, go look at any of the stories on my profile because I've be willing to share that writing.