You're Not Good Enough

So this is a book tag . . . again. But it's like a game book tag. Disclaimer: I didn't create this tag. I'm not sure who did. But the game is to take 30 characters, write their names down, and put them in a bowl (or I'm going to put them on my phone and use a random number generator to pick them). Then there's a question and you pick two names at random and decide who the "Champion" is and who isn't "good enough".

I'm going to be using characters from Percy Jackson & the Olympians(PJO)/Heroes of Olympus(HoO), Divergent, and Harry Potter(HP). So let's get into this.

1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?

Will Solace (PJO) or Harry Potter

Honestly, this is pretty tough. Probably Harry though, because of the magic aspect. Maybe he could use a spell to figure it out, or maybe know how to spell decently enough with all the weird words in Harry Potter. Either option would be better than me with my terrible spelling skills.

2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?

Chiron (PJO) or Neville Longbottom (HP)

I don't think either of them are that threatening. But probably Chiron because you know the whole bow and arrow thing would help with distance, and he's been alive for how long now? I mean, yeah Neville has magic but I don't think he would kill me because of what happened with his parents. I feel like it would be harder for someone to kill him.

3. You're on the bachelor/bachelorette and you're down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?

Tris Prior (Divergent) or Annabeth Chase (PJO/HoO)

Probably Tris.I think if I did give it to Annabeth, and she got pissed about it. She would know how to get revenge a bit better than Tris.

4. You've been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?

Nico di Angelo (PJO) or Uriah (Divergent)

Although Nico's father is from the Underworld, I think Uriah and his Dauntless attitude would be like, "Hell yeah," to the idea of the Games. Because you know the Games sounds like a pretty Dauntless idea. Especially volunteering in someone's place. Besides, I don't think Nico wants to be stuck with dad for good in the chance he would lose the Games.

5. You're stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?

Leo Valdez (HoO) or Ginny weasley (HP)

I was hoping I would get Frank Zhang for this question because in Son of Neptune, Percy says something about cannibals (or a word sound like cannibals) and Canadians in front of Frank. And Frank being Canadian gets slightly offended. But oh well guess I'm stuck with these two.

GInny. Why would I sacrifice Leo. He has that fucking tool belt that could get us off the island. We need him and all his Leo 'sexiness'.

6. You're the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own TV show of course), who is your sidekick?

Albus Dumbledore (HP) or Piper McLean (HoO)

Dumbledore. He's one cool ass old guy. Besides, Piper is annoying little bitch half the time anyways.

But, I would probably end of being Dumbledore's sidekick.

7. You're a manager of an avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?

Christina (Divergent) or Severus Snape (HP)

Snape. I feel like he would be less inclined to talk. Christina on the other hand, coming from Candor I think she would have absolutely no problem communicating.

8. You've just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?

Percy Jackson or Frank Zhang (HoO)

Probably Percy. I think Frank is a bit more clueless when it comes to feelings.

9. Ugh, it's high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?

Cara (Divergent) or Jason Grace (HoO)

Jason. He is the image of stereotypical popularity.

10. The day has arrived; you're finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?

Shauna (Divergent) or Tori wu

Shauna, and I would be happy because I don't like my birthday.

11. You've just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would it most likely be?

Tobias Eaton (Divergent) or Hermione Granger (HP)

Hermione. I mean come on. Look how many books that girl reads.

12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?

Zeke (Divergent) or Ron weasley (HP)

I would feel safer with Ron in the room than Zeke. I feel like Zeke would do something like a practical joke to me in my sleep.

13. Bam, you're pregnant. Who's the father/mother?

Hazel Levesque (HoO) or Grover Underwood (PJO)

Well, I wouldn't want my children to be half animal, so Hazel. Even though it would be rather difficult considering we would have to go to a doctor when we're both females. So it wouldn't be such a 'bam' thing.

14. You've just written a super important text. Who would 'see' it, but not reply?

Sirius Black (HP) or Minerva McGonagall (HP)

Probably McGonagall because I feel like Sirius is that cool uncle that would damn sure make sure he answers you.

15. You've just woken up and it's time for breakfast. Your mom's been replaced by . . . who?

Draco Malfoy (HP) or Rubeus Hagrid (HP)

Hagrid. I wouldn't trust Draco with my fucking life.

I'm going to tag FireflyForeverlark to do this game/tag (whatever it really is I don't fucking know) because it was pretty fun.