Netflix

Okay, since I've mentioned watching Netflix several times on here. Or at least I've mentioned it probably once in every part of An Ending. I'll put the shows that are on my list and if they're still going currently. Going on currently as they're still making the show and putting it on Netflix as new season come available. So without further ado, I'll put what the shows I want to watch are. Let me know if you've watched these shows or are planning to watch these shows.

1. That 70s Show

I've finished watching this show a few weeks ago now.

2. Supernatural

I've started watching this, but then I got a little uninterested as the show started to really get away from what it started out as. I miss Dean and Sam traveling across the country fighting supernatural things. Now, it's weird. They still fight supernatural beings, but it's not just Dean and Sam fighting them to help rid the world of them. Now, it's they're fighting because the sake of the world rests in their hands. I don't like the new direction very much.

3. American Dad!

I'm all caught up on this show as to what's put on Netflix. So now I'm just waiting for season 11 to come out which will probably be the end of this year or early next year.

4. American Horror Story

They just updated season 5 on Netflix and I need to watch it. But I think I want to go back and watch the first 4 seasons again.

5. Bates Motel

I watched first 2 seasons, but I need to watch the third. And once again, I think I'm going to re-watch the first 2 seasons.

6. Family Guy

I've tried watching this before, but I can only get to far before I just end up thinking this show is absolute stupidity and killing off my brain cells.

7. Bob's Burgers

I'm all caught up on this show and just waiting for the next season to come out. This is one of my favorite shows.

8. Parks and Recreation

I've never watched any of this, but I heard it's decent so I'm going to give it a shot.

9. The Office

Alright, alright. I've never watched The Office either. But, I've heard so many people quote it at school and figure I should probably attempt to watch it sometime then.

10. One Tree Hill

My English teacher mentioned this show and said it was one of her favorites. So I added it to my list.

11. Friends

Yeah, I've never seen this show much less heard the entire theme song. I've heard parts of it though. I think people at school want to kill me because I've never watched this show.

12. Scrubs

This keeps getting recommended to me on Netflix so I thought I would check it out sometime.

13. The walking Dead

First, I know the 'w' is supposed capitalized, but my keyboard is still broke so. . . Anyway I figured FireflyForeverlark might want me to watch this at some point so it's on my list.

14. Orange is the New Black

I've heard a lot about this show and I'm going to check it out eventually.

15. Pretty Little Liars

Another recommendation from my English teacher.

16. Sense8

I'll thank Tumblr for this one. I kept seeing it when it first came out and I got intrigued.

17. Breaking Bad

Zac is recommending this one to me, so to make him happy I added it to my list.

18. Jane the Virgin

Another show I saw on Tumblr.

19. Grey's Anatomy

I'm currently watching this one. No, seriously currently watching as in I have it playing on Netflix right now. I really like it.

20. Making a Murderer

I've seen bits and pieces of this one because of my step-dad watching so I want to watch the entire thing.

21. Once Upon a Time

I've watched seasons 1 through 4. I've kind of started watching season 5 with my sister but I kind of forgot what happened at the end of 4 so I'm little confused. I need to just go back and watch all of it.

22. House of Cards

A friend from band recommended this to me last year.

23. The Powerpuff Girls

I used to watch this all the damn time when I was younger. So when I saw it on Netflix, I had to add it to my list.

24. Total Drama

I love this show. You know the Total Drama Island and shit. I love it. I love Duncan and Courtney the best. OTP of the show right there.

25. Law & Order: SVU

I've seen these episodes so many times on TV and just because it's on Netflix gives a reason to binge watch them.

26. Glee

I've heard parts of this from my sister watching it, but I've never actually seen it. Plus, it's set in Lima, Ohio which is where Claire lives and it's 45 minutes from my house. So, I'm interested in seeing how much it actually looks like Lima.