Night Tag

Cosmos: What's one thing you wish you could say to someone you are no longer friends with?

I'm glad we're not friends anymore because your bitch ass stabbed me in the back.

Galaxies: What are three things you want to do before you die?

1. Get a good career

2. Make my TBR list as small as possible

3. Actually be happy with my life

Waxing: What is your proudest accomplishment?

My STEM scholarships I have.

Waning: What is your biggest regret?

I don't know. I try not to regret anything.

Full moon: What type of person do you hope to be?

One that's not a bitch all the time.

Contemplation: If you could wake up one morning and everything in your life was perfect, what would that look like?

I wouldn't have to work unless I wanted to, would have every book I could ever want, and would be able to write for my own pleasure not for profit or anything.

Night light: Who/what makes you feel safe?

My old room at home. I don't have it anymore because of some drama from my siblings.

Ponder: What do you want to do with your life?

I want to be a physician assistant, which I'm in the process of working toward that goal.

Sunset: Who is someone you thought would be in your life forever, but you no longer talk to?

I don't know. In all honesty, I don't expect people to stay in my life forever. I'm used to people leaving me.

Midnight: Are you a different person late at night than in the early morning?

I don't know. It depends on my mood and how much sleep I got.

Candle light: Are you an indecisive person?

No, not really.

Reflection: Have you ever changed something you liked about yourself to satisfy someone else?

Nope. Don't plan on it.

Sweet dreams: Are you happy?

In all honesty, most of the time, no. I deal with depression and I have a lot of bad days.

Nightmare: What are you most afraid of?

I don't know, and I don't think I want to admit anything to myself.

Constellations: Who is someone you could talk to for hours and never stop?

My mom 100%.

Reminder: Who is someone you will never forget?

My family.

11-11: What's something you want, but feel like you will never have?

Every book I could ever want. Let's admit it, there's always going to be a book I want.

Shooting star: Who is someone you trust to help you make the right decisions?

My mom

Earth: Where do you feel most at home?

At my home.

Soothe: What's one thing that always makes you feel better when you're upset?

Reading most of the time

Slumber: What's one thing that helps you fall asleep when it feels impossible?

Sleeping medication