15 Weird Questions Tag

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

My family calls me Lexi so it's easier to distinguish me and my cousin Alex. See because my name only has 2 more letters the younger kids get confused and think we have the same name. 

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I guess people think it's weird that I have to write the full class title when I'm writing my homework down in my planner. 

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

I'm not scared of needles completely. I'm scared of them going into my body. I don't like seeing needles in my body. I can watch a needle go into some else's body just fine. I can put a needle in someone else's body. But when it comes to mine I just can't. 

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

I don't keep my music tastes secrets so the answer is none. If I love the song I don't give a dick if you do or not. 

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

I can't narrow it down to one. So I'll just list my tops. 

1. People who read a series/book out of order. They are written in an order for a fucking reason, follow it. 

2. People who find it necessary to repeatedly click their pen.

3. People who find the need to bounce their leg so that the entire fucking floor shakes. 

4. People who think you're their friend, but you've mad it completely obvious you don't like them. (I'm talking about you, Renee. Even though she will never read this.)

6. What's one of your nervous habits?

As odd as it sounds when I get nervous I drink more water. 

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I don't share a bed with anyone usually so I sleep in the middle. When my best friend sleeps over I have to sleep on the side closest to the wall. 

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name. 

Dude, it was probably when I was a baby so fuck if I know anymore. I have a stuffed black bear now and I named him Nemo. I also have a Simba pillow pet. 

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?

I've never been to Starbucks in my life. The closest one to me is 1 1/2 hours away. 

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

Why the fuck you preaching a beauty rule but not doing it yourself? I guess if I had to pick one it would be washing off your makeup before you go to bed. I never do that. And no I'm not a hypocrite for saying why would you preach a beauty rule and not follow it yourself. You know why I don't follow this beauty rule? It's because I don't wear makeup so therefore, I can't wash my makeup off before bed if I'm not fucking wearing any. 

11. Which way do you face in the shower?

Depends on what I'm doing. Washing my hair = away. Washing my body = towards. Shaving = usually away but it depends on my mood. 

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

Does the ability to make my eyes shake back and forth while I'm cross eyed count. 

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's "bad" but you love to eat it anyways?

Every single food I like. I'm not fond of fruits and vegetables so, everything. 

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

My friends always complain that they don't understand what I'm trying to say with these so you guys tell me if get what I'm saying.

1. Nobody gives a fuck.

2. I have no fucks to give.

3. Nobody gives a dick. 

4. It sucks to suck. 

5. Do I look like I give a fuck?

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?

Sometimes I wear a sports bra and sweatpants, and other times I wear an over sized t-shirt and my underwear. I feel weird if I wear a shirt and pants to bed. So if I'm wearing a shirt I won't wear pants, and if I'm wearing pants I won't wear a shirt. 

If you have any questions about anything go ahead and ask them. I don't care if they're about writing or not. Also, I'm expanding the idea behind this book. I'm going to include if you want to know any childhood stories about me like a funny or scary one (I would say embarrassing but I don't get embarrassed easily so I can't think of anything). I need to know which kind you would want though so I know what kind to think of. For any advice you guys want I also make it into a YouTube video. I went back and added one to the Getting Reads part so check that out. 

Also if you have a Goodreads account and want to add me I'll link my profile in the external links or you can drop your usernames in the comment section. ~ Alexis