A Tag That I Have No Experience In

I was tagged by by joshhutchersonlover2 earlier today and I said I would get to this after work. I didn't lie about that. It is after I got off work . . . just an hour and a half after I got out off work. Anyways, onto the tag. 

Do you like someone?

No, unless celebrities count and I wouldn't even call them crushes more like I just like to admire how attractive (BTW, I was having trouble spelling attractive. I fucked butchered it. I'm dead fucking tired from baby sitting from 5:30-3:30 then work from 4:00-9:00).

Do they like you?

Well considering they don't fucking know me, I'm going to go with a solid no. Besides, I said I wouldn't call them crushes. 

Middle name?

Cecelia 

If you didn't already know my full first name is Alexis Rose. 

Last person I texted?

Jackass Sperm Donor

Before that: my mom

Before that: joshhutchersonlover2

Single or Taken?

Now, let me tell you something. I hardly talk to any guys (in case you didn't know I identify my romantic orientation as straight). The only males I talk to are my step-dad, Jackass Sperm Donor (when he asks a question that I usually answer with 'k'), my brothers, my male cousins, my grandfather, my friend's: Tyler, Reed, and Zac, and the guy who's locker is always next to mine (I usually just say to him "Sorry, my locker is in your way, isn't it." and when he delievers pizza to my house or Claire's usually something like "Do you want some pizza? I mean you drove it all the way out here.")

Last song I listened to?

The opening song to The Tudors. It's some kind of classical tune that I don't know the name of. 

Battery percentage? 

Okay first off I'm on my laptop because that's what I use for pretty much anything Wattpad related excepting reading and responding to comments. So pretty much I do all my writing on my laptop. But anyways, my laptop is currently at 60%.

Girl best friends?

joshhutchersonlover2

Claire

Megan (Claire's sister)

Morgan (my sister as we have been spending a lot of time playing Pokemon Go together)

Boy best friends?

Tyler (Claire's boyfriend)

Zac

Reed

Favorite OTP?

Do I have to choose only one? Because I'm going to list of a few. I'll also put what their actual names are and what book(s)/show(s) they're from. 

- Everlark (Katniss and Peeta from THG)

- Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth from PJO/HoO)

- Charlena/Beckengard (Charles Beckendorf and Silena Beauregard from PJO)

- Gruniper/Juniver (Grover and Juniper from PJO)

- Caleo (Leo and Calypso from HoO)

- Jasper/Jiper (Jason and Piper from HoO)