I Seriously Am Going To Piss Myself

I was nominated by joshhutchersonlover2 and MelissaOdair

And I was told by joshhutchersonlover2 I need to make an interesting title for the part. So how's that?

13 Random Things About Me

1. My full name is Alexis Rose Cecelia Schroeder. Who actually gives their child 2 first names? My mom. 

2. I actually could be a senior this year if my mom didn't decide to make me wait another year before starting school. Like she brought me to the kindergarten screening a year before I started school and I passed with flying colors. My mom just didn't want me to be the youngest in the grade. 

3. I called in school this year one day because the junior class (my class) was going on a field trip to a local community college to look at the programs there and the programs you can start there before switching to a 4 year college. I didn't want to go because they don't offer the program I want to do anyway, so I called in sick to school. So normally you would just avoid going near the school right? No, I dropped my siblings off yet and picked them up. 

4. I have an extremely fucked up sleep schedule.

5. I made a 4.0 this past grading period. 

6. I drink 64 ounces of water a day, every day. 

7. Anytime I type an @ sign on here joshhutchersonlover2 is the first name to pop up. 

8. I have to go to the bathroom while I'm typing this. 

9. My hives stopped, so go me.

10. I have an unhealthy obsession with tumblr. Like literally I post something everyday on there whether it's on my personal blog or my booklr blog. 

11. I've read 14 books so far in 2016.

12. I just forgot what I was doing and stared at the TV for 10 minutes.

13. I'm not kidding guys I need to use the bathroom really bad. I haven't gone in 8 hours. 

Now if I'm correct I need to nominate 15 people so here we go. If you've already done it, don't worry about it. 

Ashadfield

Midday_Hanging_Tree

DaughterAthena

Undercoverstorys

Pupcake12

hafizah-x

love2eat247

AlyssaSantos7

Sidthesloth1

kaylee428

NerdyAj

PrimIsOnFire

_JoshiferIsReal_

EboniMarlow

Zquad16