Bonus chapter!

Time skip montage

****Time skip brought by the gum in Moriarty's pocket ****

***Time skip brought to you by Molly doing her job***

***Time skip brought to you by a cabbie that hasn't killed anyone.***

***Time skip brought to you by a big bag of crisps***

***Another time skip brought to you by my alarm clock***

***Time skip brought to you by: Viewers like you! Thank you! ***

***Time skip brought to you by my best friend who plays Korean songs so often she is behind on the American world of musical entertainment***

***Yet another time skip. This time skip brought to you by the breakup of Molliarty!!***

***Time skip brought to you by the book you picked up and intended to use as a weapon!***

***Time skip brought to you by Cara's new friend that apparently looks like a rubber duck***

***Time skip brought to you by the eggless cookie dough I made and ate today!***

***Time Skip brought to you by Mama Emmy,***

***Another time skip but this time brought to you by the 6K reads this fic has!!***

***Time Skip brought to you by black lipstick***

***Time Skip brought to you by Aerosmith***

***Timeskip brought to you by the Buffy character Angel. He's hot and my fav.***

***Timeskip brought to you by the superbly talented guy of my dreams***

Author's Note

I just want to say, thank you all for reading and commenting! It means a lot. Especially because writing this fic saved my life in high school.

And oh boy did some of these time skips not age well. Yeesh.

Also update on me- relevant I swear- I am a polyam lesbian with abandonment issues. Thus this fic was born and was weird. I mean, I did kill Moriarty at the end (almost like I couldnt imagine a full life with one man), and the whole beginning was me trying to fix my abandonment issues by making the opposite happen. Being chosen! By a kidnapping murderer!! Welp. Guess the good thing is the writing apparently doesn't suck too bad, since so many of you have read the whole thing. Anyways. Stay safe, stay alive, and try to be true to yourself.

Lots of Loves,

~Amanda