Chapter 32

Your POV

"You can't possibly mean that James is alive." You said.

"I meant for the funeral. I'm getting his clothes he will be in for his funeral." Sebastian answered defensively.

"His funeral." You said numbly.
"No. He can't be dead. There will be no funeral."

"He is gone (Y/n), and there is a funeral. It's tonight." Seb explained.

"I... I don't want to go."

"You're going (Y/n), and that's final. It was James' orders." Seb demanded.

"He wouldn't have had me in his will." You said, knowing it couldn't be true.

"Well he did. He left almost everything to you." Seb said.

"I'll go to the funeral to prove he isn't dead." You still denied it.

"So you want to get locked in a mental hospital by his enemies?"

"Fine. After everyone else leaves I'll prove it." You said stubbornly, turning away and leaving.

You got changed into your 'killing it' t-shirt, Black jeans, and black heels. You also put on all the black makeup you could find. Black eyeliner and mascara, and also a Smokey eye. You put on some black lipstick and were escorted to the funeral in the Limousine, that also was carrying Jim's coffin.

***Time Skip brought to you by black lipstick***

You calmed yourself the best you could and walked into the building that held some of his clients and people in his industry that wanted to see if he actually died.

You glared around at the people and stood by the food table, eating everything that looked appealing to you in that moment. At this point you didn't care if anyone had poisoned it because life without James would be boring for you.

You tensed when you saw Magnussen, but you just distanced yourself from him to be safe.

Oh how it hurt to remember that night. Watching James did what he was good at and then having Magnussen the wretched man come and take you away and torture you. It hurt almost as much to be tortured as it did now to know that James could not save you like that anymore. He was gone.

You watched as everyone left, one by one. Magnussen and Irene Adler were the only two you were anxious to see leave, to be honest.

You watched and counted every guest as they left until only Sebastian Moran and yourself were the only ones left in the place. You walked over to Sebastian.

"He just can't be gone Sebby. He can't. He shouldn't be gone from this world, it's going to change everything about it. I will change for the worse, and the world is now rid of his crimes. It's truly a tragedy." You lamented.

"I know (Y/n). Now I must leave you to go and be with John Watson. You can use this credit card for what you need, it is some of the money James has left you." Sebastian said, ushering you to a cab and handing you the credit card.
"Don't worry about spending too much on there, for anything." Sebastian winked and sent the cab off.

You sighed and the cab drove towards 221B. You weren't sure that John was going to still live there, but you could always live with Molly if you needed to. Mrs.Hudson is very kind too, so she might give you a place to say.

Frankly, you just knew that being alone wasn't an option at this moment of grief in your life. John probably wouldn't either.

***Time Skip brought to you by Aerosmith***

You and John decided to find a new apartment to live in, because 221B brought back memories that were just too painful to bear, for both of you.

You got a job helping Scotland Yard to keep you occupied, and it did. Mostly.

Author's Note

Hello guys! It's been quite a while!! I hope you guys are doing pretty good! Please bother me about updating. If you have instagram, I am @consulting.criminall

So yeah... come bother me and check out my Moriarty Instagram account!

Stay safe.

Lots of Loves,

Amanda.