Chapter 24

Jim's POV

I was taking (Y/n) back to my new safe house so Mycroft Holmes wouldn't know where to find her and take her away from me again.

It was calming to be holding her in my arms again. To hear her breathing slow as she relaxed.

I was thinking about something fun to do with her tomorrow, and I remembered this cool laser tag place, that would even entertain me.

We arrived at the safe house and I carried her to bed, then got in with her and I dozed off.

***Time skip brought to you by sugabultaoreune 's new friend that apparently looks like a rubber duck***

I woke up and got going at 3 am, preparing to have the day away from planning stuff for Sherlock. Today was about me and (Y/N), and nothing else.

I put Sebastian in charge of every client that would call or come by today so they can reschedule. Killing people, you kind of learn one more day for them to live doesn't hurt people much, so why not relax and take a day off every once in a while?

•••

Author's Note

Hi guys! The next chapter is gonna be laser tag fluffiness to celebrate over 2k reads. Thanks everyone!!

Every vote or comment reminds me I'm not as worthless as I feel I am!

Stay happy and safe everyone!

Lots of Loves,

~Amanda