Chapter 35

Your POV

You woke up in the bed, your throat sore. All the tears did not help you this morning. Your face was red and covered in thin lines from your hair.

You heard Sebastian leave the room, greeting who you assumed was James.

You sat up and sighed.

"Well hello 'Mr. Brook'." You said with a sneer and mocking quotation marks.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" He asked in a softer tone than you've ever heard from James.

"Really? You're asking me what's wrong after what you did?" You almost yelled.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." He gave a confused and sorry face.

"I'm done with your crap." You put your face back down into your pillow, so he walked over.

He started rubbing your lower back in small circles and you were pleasantly surprised. He was being gentle and comforting. What had changed?

"I'm so sorry. (Y/n) I'm here for you to talk to. I always am." He says, writing something on a paper.

"Call me later sweetie." He gave a small smile and walked out.

So there you stayed, looking at the paper where he had written a number you had seen only once. It was in Jim's phone and it was someone he rarely texted.

You set it back down and laid down to take a nap. You fall asleep wondering what had changed about James, and he seemed gentler, even kinder as a person. But just hours before he had hit you in his drunken state. You had no ideas.

"It's never twins." You mumbled as you were losing consciousness.

•••

Author's Note

Hi guys it's me again I'm sorry it takes so long for me to update but I've been in so many roleplays it's getting a bit ridiculous lol. What do you think happened? Dm me if I need to update again. I will get started on the next chapter hopefully tomorrow, it's Friday then. Dm me to remind me 😉💛

Lots of loves,

~Amanda