Chapter 22

John's POV

I bring an unconscious Sherlock back to the flat, and when I walked in I couldn't help to laugh out loud. I had found (Y/n) sitting on the couch in another of Sherlock's sheets. She had also tidied up his room, probably because she had gone through it.

Once Sherlock was in bed, we both sat in the living room.

" So, why the sheet?" I asked.

"It was a good idea." (Y/n) said almost guiltily.

We both laughed, and when the laughter came to an end I explained that we had met Irene Adler, and that she drugged Sherlock.

There was one thing bothering me. Something about (Y/n) was different. She didn't seem as depressed as she had been when we left. I knew that it's weird to be suspicious because she isn't depressed, but leaving Jim hurt her. Now she seems calm, and even patient.

I wasn't going to ask her about it, but the odd feeling was still there, lingering in the silence.

•••

Author's Note

Hi again! Sorry this chapter was also short and the pacing of the story feels weird, but hey! A new chapter!! I'm doing good at only barely procrastinating! Casso1127 are you proud? lol probably 😂.

How is your day or night going? I would genuinely like to know. I'm on vacation and I am with my best friend I haven't seen in forever so I'm happy.

Lots of Loves,

~Amanda