Chapter 17

Your POV

You thought you should be used to the whole being kidnapped thing, but it's not something anyone can get used to (or should get used to.)

"I'm going to make a call, then we will get back to business."

You didn't like the sound of the 'business' this man called Charles was talking about.

"Is this James Moriarty?"

You could hear faintly James' reply.

"Yes of course it is. What do you want?"

"I have (Y/n) in a cab with me, and I will take her to my place. Right now she is unharmed." Charles said.

"SAY THAT AGAIN! Say that again and know if you are lying to me, I will find you, and I will skinnn you." James said very clearly.

It was reassuring to hear his voice, especially threatening your kidnapper.

Charles waited for James to talk again, and during the silence you asked to talk to James.

"Hmm. Maybe." Was all that Charles said.

"If you have what you say you have, I'll make you rich. If you don't, I'll make you into shoes."

"Are you in company? Certainly seems that way."

" I was on a job, but now, I had better be able to talk to (Y/n) and have her tell me that she's okay. Honestly, that she is okay."

"Okay, here she is."

"James!"

"Hi (Y/n)! Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!" James said frantically, and you were surprised to hear the fear in his voice.

"I am scared, but he hasn't hurt me. Well except for my handcuff is too tight."

"You are going to be okay (Y/n), now give the phone back to Magnussen." James reassured.

You did, but you now knew your kidnapper's name. Charles Magnussen.

"YOU SAID SHE WAS UNHARMED!!"

"Let me explain."

"Loosen the handcuffs or I will find the car you are sitting in, and drag you out to rip you to shreds. SHREDS."

James was freaking out that you were gone.

"Okay. I will give the phone to (Y/n) while I loosen the handcuffs."

He did and you told James when the handcuffs weren't as bad.

"Come to my place to retrieve her. We will arrive in about 5 minutes when I will start to hurt her. Oh, and bring payment to get her back." Magnussen hung up on James giving him no more chances to speak.

***Magnussen will abuse the reader, (hurt you) don't read if you may have problems with it. There will be another one of these side notes when it's over. Stay safe!***

"So, we're almost home, why don't I start now?"

Charles took off the handcuff from your belt loop, he pulled your arms forcefully in front of you, and put the handcuffs even tighter than they were before.

You whimpered when he tightened each of the cuffs, and he moved his face awfully close to yours, and licked it. You tried to pull away but he grabbed your cuffs and put your hands in between his legs.

He slapped you across the face.

"Don't pull away from me again (Y/n)."