Chapter 27

Jim's POV

I came home from talking to utterly annoying clients, and I was going to relax with (Y/n) after I changed into a different suit because this one smelled like a crazy cat lady's house.

I switched into a comfortable, clean suit and joined (Y/n) watching Netflix.

She mumbled something about getting snacks, then she got up and went to the kitchen.

She came back with all sorts of waters and sodas.

"Thirsty there love?" I asked jokingly.

"Staying hydrated is important for everyone, even consulting criminals and people who love them." She said.

"Oh. Obsessing over health now?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay then."

I grabbed a drink and watched Netflix with her.

When I had finished my drink and I needed to go to the toilet. So I did.

Except there was one problem. My fly was sewn shut.

I was about to yell at (Y/n) for taking things too far, but it would be a lot more fun to keep pranking her until the day I win this prank war.

So instead of yelling I growled expressing my frustration as I pulled down my pants to use the toilet.

•••

Author's Note

Here is that update I'm sure all of you wanted. I'm still writing the best chapter so that should be up soon.

How are you doing guys? I have almost no life so tell me about it!!

As always,

Lots of Loves,

~Amanda