Chapter 34

Your POV

You woke up on your couch, Netflix asking if you were still watching How I Met Your Mother.

You turned it on, going to get a drink from your kitchen. You got some milk, and a banana for breakfast, then continued watching How I Met Your Mother.

Soon enough you heard your door open and you sighed, hoping you didn't have to hurt someone.

It was Sebastian though. "Hello again (Y/n). You have someone wanting to see you." He winked, and the next thing you knew you were in a limo driving across London for most of the day.

The drive was long and boring, and you even napped for an hour and a half. When you woke you just watched the horizon go by, the daylight soon fading into pinks and oranges in the clouds.

Little did you know he'd escorted you to a cruise ship, there signing you in as Mrs. Brook.

He came in as your brother in law and a 'Mr. Brook' was already on the ship waiting for you. Seb brought you down the winding hallways to show you into your room.

You heard the door lock behind you and you sighed.

You were alone again and Sebastian had gotten your hopes up, because James was no where to be seen.

You found a bottle of scotch and opened it, taking a drink. You got tipsy and Seb came back in.

"Of course you found the scotch." He sighed and shook his head.
"That was for later."

"You got my hopes up, so it was for now." You said, taking another drink.

"Okay, that's enough for you." He said, taking it away.
"I was going to take you to see someone." He helped you up.

"Fine. Let's go then." You huffed, following him.

He took you by the arm and brought you to a balcony with a crowd, but a recognizable dark haired man looking out on the sea.

You did your best not to squeal and Seb pushed you into Jim before disappearing into the crowd.

He almost blew up at you, but then saw it was you.

"(Y/n)?!!" He asks startled.

"What are You doing here?" He hissed, genuinely surprised to see you.

"Seb brought me here." You frowned at him being so startled.

"Remind me to torture him later." He smiled with a fake charm, then turned away.

"I'm drunk, and don't want to deal with your attitude. Now kiss me." You mumbled and put your hand on his shoulder.

He flipped out and full on slapped you across the face.

"Leave! Now!" He shook and turned away as your eyes watered and the crowd went quiet.

Your face stung, your eyes red. You felt a steady stream of hot tears streaming down your face and you turned away, pushing people aside as you went to find somewhere to sit and be alone. You found an empty balcony, and you stood there, tears continuing down your face as you looked on the waters.

'How could he have done that? What did you do to deserve that?' You kept asking yourself.

You stood there until it got darker and Sebastian found you.
"(Y/n)... I'm sorry. He shouldn't have acted like that. I have no idea why he did. He wanted to reveal himself to you on this ship. Reveal he's not dead."

"So He let me suffer? Then straight up makes my life worse after I find out he's alive? Why did I think a psychopath could love, especially me?"

Seb talked with you and walked you to his room, where you'd be taking the bed, he'd be taking the couch.

You lay down in the bed, still in your clothes, not willing or having the energy to change.

You cried yourself to sleep, your hand resting on your face where he had hit you.

•••

Author's Note

Hi guys! I finally got this chapter up! What do you think? Let me know. And I'm always here for you, and if I don't reply immediately I'm either at school or work, or asleep.

Lots of Loves,

~Amanda