Chapter 16

James' POV

I was at the pool with Sherlock and John and everything was going quite well. Until my phone went off.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you mind if I get that?" I asked Sherlock.

"Oh no, please. You've got the rest of your life."

"Hello? Yes of course it is. What do you want?" I mouth sorry to Sherlock while listening to the man.

"Say that again! Say that again and know that if you're lying to me, I will find you and I will skin you."

I look down at my phone irritably.

"Sorry. Wrong day to die."

"Oh. Did you get a better offer?" Sherlock questioned.

"You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock." I returned to my phone call with Charles.

"So if you have what you say you have, I'll make you rich. If you don't, I'll make you into shoes. "

I snap my fingers to call off my snipers before I walk out the door to refer to the crisis at hand.

Charles Augustus Magnussen has (Y/n) and I need her back.

•••

Author's Note

Hello again! I wrote this shorter chapter from James POV because I'M just trying to have some fun... hehe hehe he he... see what I did there? Love to all of you!! Please comment and vote, it makes me happy! And now is the time I mention people.
sugabultaoreune , Casso1127 , Bellalynn1502 .

I'm working on the next chapter and it will be up as soon as procrastination will allow me to write it. (Hehe. Lol)

As always, Lots of Loves!!!!!!!!

~Amanda