Chapter 26

Your POV

You were happy living with Jim again.

Even though he didn't have all day everyday to be with you, it was better than waiting and living at Sherlock and John's flat.

You had conversations about anything and everything ranging from what shows you liked, to what color you would dye your hair if you had to.

One day he had to meet with Irene Adler, so you took a nice relaxing shower.

You got used to the temperature at first, when you started to sing the first song that popped in your head. (Whatever song pops into your head right now)

You washed and conditioned your hair, leaving the conditioner in for a few minutes petting it to really soak into your hair.

You washed all over your body before you rinsed out the conditioner.

Once you were done standing in the water you got out and put on a robe. You used a towel to wrap your hair as you went to your room to get changed.

You put on a t-shirt and some of Jim's sweatpants that were so comfortable. You also wore the sweatshirt he had let you borrow before.

You turned on the tv to watch some Netflix, but you wen to the bathroom to take off the towel from your hair, and style it.

When you looked in the mirror your hair was a complete different color. (Died black if you have light or colored hair, and bleached if you have dark hair)

You were in shock so you called Sebastian and sure enough he knew what had happened.

"Hello (Y/n), it was Jim starting a prank war. You'd said you probably wouldn't mind the color. Don't panic, we can redye your hair if you hate it." He said.

You sighed knowing everything was okay, and you were somehow really in love with the color your hair had turned.

"Can you get me some new shampoo and conditioner at least Seb?"you asked.

"Of course. I will bring it back with me, so just relax and wait."

"Okay. Bye Seb." You said and he hung up after saying goodbye.

You sat on the couch and turned Netflix on and watched a show, but you weren't really paying attention. No, you were planning your prank to get James back.

Your head rushed with ideas.

Die his hair? Naw that would make me laugh for 5 minutes and then suffer.

Hide in the house so he freaks out? Nope. He's probably got cameras.

Ooh. How about sewing the zipper on his pants shut? Heck yeah. Let's do this

You went to his closet and got all of his suit pants and sewed each zipper shut.

You smirked and put his clothes back as you remembered it was before and went back to watching Netflix.

•••

Author's Note

Hello!! This prank war is going to be some good before some bad. 😉

Thanks so much to moriparty01 for helping me be unstuck from writer's block.

And HA told you it'd be up tonight sugabultaoreune . Love ya sis

Stay safe, alive, and try to be happy.

Lots of Loves,

~Amanda