~ultrasound~

Today as Shanice's appointment to see what they are having and to get the ultrasound. She did her morning routine, called her sister and best friend and they all left out for a long day ahead of them.

*in the car*

"I can't wait to see if i'm having a niece"Ashanti cheered and Tia rolled her eyes. "She better not have a girl, me and mom want her to have a boy." Tia smiled. "I don't care what i get, all i know is i'm gonna be so happy cause i have someone with me at literally all times." Shanice said causing her sister to sigh and Ashanti to giggle a bit.

"I hope you know what you're gonna be going through after this baby" Ashanti warns, "It's all worth it." Shanice shrugged. "And don't forget during the pregnancy too girl woo, you ain't ready," Tia says laughing. "She is already sensitive as it is" Ashanti rolled her eyes and Shanice got offended. "Hey, i am not sensitive" She argued pouting.

Ashanti and Tia laughed. "see you still act the way you do when you were 4, it won't change until the baby starts doing the same" Tia said shaking her head. "That's why Dean always gives her what she want i see" Ashanti nodded her head and snarled. "Whatever, and no that's not why, he only gets me what i want because i give him what he wants." Shanice stated rolling her eyes and neck like a teenage smart attic.

"You'll grow up one day" Tia said pulling up to a Cafe. "Come on ya'll it's 7 in the morning and i'm hungry." Tia said as they all got out of the car. "i wonder if Ms. Stanley still works here." Ashanti said as the girls approached the counter.

Tia took a look at how they rearanged the whole place and smiled to herself. "Wow, it looks so nice." she said in awe, a handsome man walked up behind them to stand in line and accidentally stepped on the back of Tia's shoe and she turned around. "I'm so sorry ma'am" he apologized and she smiled. "It's fine" he smiled back and she couldn't get her eyes off of him so she tried to find something to bring up.

He noticed her staring and smirked. "Don't you remember me?" He asked lifting his eyebrows. "I thought i knew you from somewhere Sean" She giggled and turned around to face him completely giving him a hug. "Dang, you've glowed up girl" He said and looked her up and down. "And a lot" he added. "And so have you." She nodded her head with a giggle. "How long has it been, like 9th grade year?" She asked. "Yep, when i had to move to Paris with my moms side of the family." He said giggling

"ahem, Tia what would you like?" Ashanti asked with a smirk a Shanice sipped on her already payed for latte. "U-uhm give me a chocolate cupcake and a caramel latte." She smiled. "And i will be paying for that a long with my order" Sean spoke up as Shanice and Ashanti walked away to sit at a table. "Okay, will that be all sir?" the young lady asked while writing down the order. "Yes, ma'am that'll be it." he nodded and flashed his famous smile causing the lady to go pink in the face m and run to the back.

"Well, thank you Sean, you really didn't have to do that ya know." She said shyly. "but, I did" he smiled.

*On the way to hospital and Shanice and Dean's messages*

Babydaddy😍 - Babe don't forget to Ft me when you get to the hospital. Okay?!

Babygirl😘 - Yes! i gotchu hubby, and also the girls were picking on me this morning

Babydaddy😍 - aww, why?!

Babygirl😘 - they said i was a "crybaby" which i don't think is true because i handle everything i do as an adult.

Babydaddy😍 - Bae, i'm with them. you cry a lot.

Babygirl😘 - fuck off nigga i hate you!

Babydaddy😍 - well that just did it you are sensitive! asf!

Babygirl😘 - I. AM. NOT.

Babydaddy😍 - ANYWAY ft me when you get to the hospital okay? Okay.

Babygirl😘- You are so lucky you're the baby's father cause boy!

Babydaddy 😍 - I love you too!~

"Ohh, he gone make me kick his ass" Shanice complained as she stuffed her phone back in her purse. "Is it Dean or Ty?" Tia asked rolling her eyes. "it's Dean, Ty better not call me cause me and him not cool right now" She said popping a piece of gum in her mouth. "You still ignoring him for what he did?" Ashanti asked. "Yeah, nigga had the nerve to tell me i was just gonna be a pregnant mess." She rolled her eyes and sighed

Tia smiling while looking at her phone. "So is this the reason you asked me to drive?" Ashanti complained. "What do you mean?" Tia asked eyes stuck to her phone smiling. "Exactly" Ashanti said continuing to drive.

*at the hospital*

The girls finally made it to the hospital and Shanice is now about to see the ultrasound and get the gender. "Omg, i'm so happy" Ashanti squealed and Tia clapped her hands giggling. "Me too, I want a nephew" Tia said. "I want a niece" Ashanti said and Shanice giggled. "I'm nervous and i have to call Dean" She took a deep breath before clicking his name on FT.

"I see you didn't forget to Face-time me" he chuckled cause Shanice to blush. "You're lucky i am Face-timing yo yellow ass" She joked. "Babe you look so nice" She complimented him. "Thanks babe, I'll show you my full fit later." He said flashing his charming smile. "Okay" she said smiling back. The doctor walked in with some papers. "Ooh, the results are here!" Tia and Ashanti said standing up.

Shanice smiled at Dean even bigger. "Babe they're here!" She squealed and the doctor smiled. "I'll be back in 10 minutes to do the ultrasound, okay?" The doctor nodded her head. "Yes ma'am" Shanice smiled. "Babe look at the paper and tell me what we're having!" Dean cheered. "We're having a Girl!" Shanice cheered and so did Ashanti. "Damn i wanted a nephew" Tia pouted and giggled. "Omg! I wanted a boy too but i'm still so happy cause I'm gonna be a father!" Dean was jumping up and down and accidentally knocks down some stuff.

The guys heard Dean from the other room and walked in. "What's the Sex?" His homie Tony asked. "A GIRL" Dean practically yelled in his face. "Well damn man" He laughed scooting back and Dean laughed. "Sorry i'm just too excited" He spoke with a huge smile. "surprisingly cause you wanted a boy" Matt said with a smile. "I'm just happy to be a dad!" Dean teared up and his friends gave him a hug that became a group hug.

They all were happy for Dean and Shanice and also couldn't wait til the baby came. "Damn but e have 5 months cause she's 4 months and i just can't wait." Dean said. "Your princess will be here before you know it." Matt patted him on the back. "Thanks you guys" Dean thanked them.

*later that day*

It was 11pm and Dean and Shanice were on Face-time like every other night where they would just talk until one fell asleep. In this case he had to hang up because of the long ass day he had planned and Shanice had to go somewhere important with her mom the next morning. "Babe, I love you so much, i gotta go mwah mwah mwah." Shanice kissed the camera and Dean giggled. "I love you too babygirl mwah" he kissed back before ending the Face-time call.

A/N: Thanks to everyone that enjoyed this book, i appreciate every single one of you so much and i thank you so much for all the love and support. Yes, this is the last Chapter for this book and i thank you again for everything! I love you so much! If you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment. Thanks so much, all the love! 💜💜💜