Part 15

~Ashanti's P.O.V~

Me and Shanice walked into the nail salon together and spotted our lovely, Ms Leah. "Hey girls!" She smiled at us. We respectfully smiled back. "Hey Ms.Leah." I greet sitting in a chair. "Hey beautiful." Shanice blew a kiss at her and sat beside me.

"Alright so I'm gonna show you what I'm getting" I say pulling my phone out. "I'm getting these." I scrolled to the picture.

"Ooh these are cute asf" she said smiling. "Damn Mr. lucky guy is going to love these." she nodded her head and pulled her phone out. "I know thats why i can't wait to show him" I jumped in my seat.

She giggled. "Okay calm down" I nodded looking at my stubby nails. "I forgot I was around people." I giggled and she shook her head at me. "Anyway! whatchu getting done to yours?" I asked.

"I have a picture that i sent Dean so let me just scroll through our messages." she spoke pulling out her phone. Suddenly my phone started vibrating in my hand. I looked down to see Minsik was calling me

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey Shanti. Where you at?" I heard a small laugh escape his mouth. "Oh hey minsik! Whats wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing just came to your house and you weren't here. I'm heading out to be with the guys tonight." He casually say with a sigh.

I frowned a little. "Aww I'm sorry me and my best friend had plans. why you sigh? Are you tired?" I asked him. "Yeah, just alittle but I'll be fine. That's all i wanted to make sure of. I also have your favorite food but I'll leave it in the fridge." he chuckled.

"Really? I didn't know you would actually do it. Thank you so much love!" I squealed. "No problem Ashanti." He chuckled. "Okay I have to go. See you later." He said before hanging up. "Aww, why are you smiling so big?" she asked tilting her head. "He bought the food I was craving last night. I love it here." I squealed.

She smiled at me. "Oh you got you a nice guy? Hmm let's see how this goes." she giggled. "I know, he also sounded kinda tired too." I sighed. "He's also going to have a drink with the guys." I pouted a bit. "Aww you should have him come over to cuddle ... or fuck." She nudged my shoulder.

I smiled. "Maybe both." She nodded. "Anyway did you find the picture?" I jumped up and asked. "Yes here" she turned her phone to me.

"Those are cute." I smile." but yours are sexy" she giggled. Damn why do i have such a beautiful bestfriend?!.

"Bestfriend let me take your picture when we go to the coffee place okay?" I aksed her. "Sure and also when we leave the nail salon that lighting out there you need it so i need to get yours so you can post it on the gram." She grinned

"Okay lady's who's first?" Ms.Lee said and smiled at us. "Uhm Shanice you go first." I crossed my leg over my other one.  "Okie dokie" Shanice stood up and walked over to Ms.Leah.

**time skip**

Me and Shanice are finally done getting our nails done. We got a picture with Ms Leah and took a few pics of our claws. "okay see you ladies soon." she smiled. "See you soon!" We left the shop. "When you weren't looking I took a picture of you in the shop" Shanice giggled. "Did I atleast look good?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, always bestie" she smiled.

"Now, lets go get some coffee!" I cheered. "I haven't had it for so long" Shanice squealed. "Bitch shut up and come on." I spoke aggressively.

*at the coffee shop*

"Shanice~" i sing causing her to look up. "Pose bestie." Shanice quickly posed. "Ooh let me see" she jumped.

"Okay b-" I was cut off by my phone. "Seems like everyone wants my attention today." I quickly answered. "Hello?" I heard laughing and loud music. "Hey babe~" an unfamiliar voice sang into the phone.

I rolled mt eyes and realized who it was. "What do you want Tae?" He chuckled "baby you know what i want." I can see the smirk... "Tae I don't have time for this and how and why do you have my phone number?" I asked annoyed atp. "Just trying to figure out why you with that bitch of a guy." He spoke arrogantly.

"For your information im not with a bitch of a guy I'm not with any man, but I am talking to someone and it's none of your business.." i said before hanging up.

I looked over at a shocked Shanice. "Don't tell me that was your ex." I slowly nodded my head and sighed. "Omg this is not good" she sighed heavily. "Here lets cut the day short and do everything else tomorrow or next weekend okay?" She grabbed my hand and stood up.

A/N: thanks for reading another shitty chapter i love you guys. Mwah💜💜💜