Part 20

~Shanice's P.O.V~

I feel so sick man. I've been crying all night and throwing up i can't take it and he haven't talked to me at all. That's what i get for being stubborn.

I hopped on my phone and went to Instagram. I was scrolling under all the post here is and one caught me eye. It was of dean taking a picture in the mirror and his caption explained what he was doing for today.

My heart felt like it was sinking. He was so cute, I just wanted to reach through the phone and kiss his cheeks...sigh....oh well.

"i need to get out for some fresh air" i said to myself getting out of bed and throwing on some sweats and an over-sized hoodie. I put my hair in  a messy bun. "i look like 'shit' but who cares?"

i grabbed my house key and my car keys walking out and locking the door behind me. I started up my car and went to my first location. The coffee shop, my favorite place. I always go there for an Americano.

I pulled up to the parking lot and got out of my car skipping my way into the shop. I went to the register and the sweet lady took my order as usual. I went to sit at my favorite spot which is by the windows. I like to look out the windows... leave me alone.

i got on my phone checking my twitter account and Facebook (because they have all the tea there) and just as any costumer when they walk in the door makes a bell sound.

The bell sounded and i didn't think much of it until i heard the following voices. I quickly shot my head up and looked to see Dean and Dabin walked in. "shit i hope he didn't read my comment under his post" i groaned.

He is so damn fine! Why? The lady who took my order  came to my table and sat my beverage down. "Oh, thank you" i said earning a smile. "you're welcome sweet heart" i sipped my Americano.

I looked up and saw Dean staring at me so i quickly looked away and sipped my drink.

How about trying to talk to him you idiot!!

as the boys grabbed their drinks and started to walk towards the door i got up and walked to them both. "Dean wait!" i grabbed his wrist and he stopped and turned around. "yes?" he asked with a smile. "can we talk?" i asked and he pulled me outside.

"Dabin can you give us a minute?" i asked desperately. "Well as my bestfriend you didn't even give me a hug" he furrowed his eyebrows. i let go of Dean's wrist and gave Dabin a big and tight hug. "I love you dabby" i cheered. he smiled and hugged me back. "I love you too, now i will wait in the car" He said walking off into the car.

I looked up at Dean and he looked down at me. "Look Shanice, I love you and I'm sorry." Dean started. He looked down at me with no emotion. My ♋️ ass didn't like that. "I'm sorry for taking things out of proportion, I tend to react before I think a lot." I spoke softly looking him in his eyes. Idk about him but my eyes were hurting and my anxiety is bad so I didn't want to stare in his eyes for too long but I'm surprised I'm even doing that.

He blinked and crossed his arms. "I except your apology. Do you except mine?" He asked in a serious tone. "Yes, I do." I nodded. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you more." I cheered. "So you're not mad anymore?" He asked lifting an eyebrow. "If it wasn't for Mr park it right there, he made me realize I was being stubborn and not considerate of your feelings." I looked down. Dean took me in for a tight hug and smacked my ass. "Oop- I liked that." I smiled.

Dean jumped up and cheered. "Yes i love that man yo!" i smiled at his cuteness. He took me in for another hug. He rubbed the back of my head. "i missed you" i nuzzled my face into his shirt. "i missed you too and i'm sorry for being such a bitch and not listening to you" i looked at him. "It's okay and i'm sorry for not being direct." he smiled. I slapped his cheek.

He held onto his face and lifted his eyebrow. "Dumb ass i told you not to apologize" He pouted and i laughed at him. "I'll see you later, now go hang out with Live" I kissed his cheek and pushed him towards the car. "love you!" he yelled. "Love you too bye!" i yelled before walking off to my car.

~Christian's P.O.V~

I was walking from the basketball court on my way home until i spotted one of the sexiest girls on the planet. "Hey wassup Tia!" i jogged to her and she snapped her neck in my direction. "Oh wassup Chris!" she waved back. "What you doing out aren't you feeling sick?" i asked out of breath.

she giggled and looked up at me with a cute smile. "yeah i was this morning, well like every morning but ya know it's no biggy I'm going to the doctors o-" I cut her off. "Wait! You just salsa id every morning? Are you hiding something?" I smirked and rubbed my chin.

She sucked on her cheeks and slowly nodded her head yes. "Oh. My. God! You're preg-" she quickly covered my mouth. "Shh you're too loud knucklehead" she took her hand off and started walking off

I caught up with her. "Hey where you going?" I asked taking a sip I of her drink. "You can have it, and in going to the store, you're going with me." she said grabbing me by my ear and dragging me along.

"Ow ow ow okay okay" I exclaimed in pain.

A/N: thanks my loves for reading yet another shitty ass chapter love you all so dearly and truly!!!💓💓💌💌💯💯