Part 24

~Shanice's P.O.V~

*After the heated moments*

"My thighs are aching, Dean" I said rubbing them. "I know babe" He winked. "ugh! stop winking or we are gonna crash" i giggled and mushed his cheek. "Aye, you gone pay me for that" he laughed. "whatever" i smiled. "I'm serious ni" i rolled my eyes.

We have reached our destination. "Yas, now let's go tear some shit up!" i cheered getting out of the car. I spotted Shanti and Minsik getting out of the car and i ran and gave her a hug. "Hey boo!" i rubbed her back. "Hey girl, I'm glad we bout to act up together" she said cheesing like chuck'E cheese.

"wassup homie!" Minsik and Dean dapped each other up and started walking off. "Girls we are gonna go ahead and walk in." they said. "Mkay, we'll be in a sec" i reminded them. "nini, you walking weirdly, what's wrong" she asked.

I rubbed my thigh and sucked on my gum. "Had a little fun before coming here" i said smirking. "Oh my bestfriend nasty" she said flicking her tongue. "Ya betta know it" i said. after giggling about the pain in my thighs we spotted Darnell and Ty walking into Walmart so we decided to try and scare them.

We creeped up behind them both as they were having a conversation, I grabbed a bag of chips and Shanti grabbed a thing of cookies. "okay on three we are gonna throw this as far as e can and as high as we can in their direction and take off okay" i whispered to her and she nodded her head.

"1...2...3" me and shanti threw the items which made a loud sound and we ran off in the opposite direction and just as that happened Darnell and Ty came running and laughing at the same time. "You fucking dumbasses a manager was just in the next aisle!" Darnell said out of breath with his hand placed on his chest.

Me and Ashanti bursted into laughter gaining attention. "You girls are too much" Ty laughed. "well that was a way to start our fun." Darnell sighed. "Yep and we have a lot of fun planned so lets go tear some shit up!" I shouted and Ty and Darnell grabbed random buggies and Shanti and i jumped in them.

"Alright i have an idea" Ty said. "Well tell us skinny nipple" Shanti giggled. "i am dick tip" Ty fried back causing me and Darnell to laugh historically. "yeah yeah, that was so funny, now tell us" she mocked him. "Okay so we are gonna have a race, Darnell you and shanice are partners since she is in your buggie and Shanti is my partner. okay?" he held up and okay sign

"yeah" i cheered. "Okay so what we're gonna do is have a race we start here and when i say go!" before he could even finish what he was gonna say Darnell took off and i started screaming and laughing. "Hey i didn't say go yet!" Ty yelled trying to catch up, him and Shnati left behind in the back.

We ended up running going passed Dean and Minsik causing them to turn there heads with a concerned look until they realised what was going. "Oh, boy she meant it when she said it's time to be rebels." he face palmed.

"Woohoo!" i cheered and Darnell was laughing and we ended up running right into Ty and Shanti's Cart making a big ol clash sound causing all the attention to be on us. "Yo! That was so fucking dope!" In the middle of no where a manager was walking out of one of the aisle and we all looked at each other laughing before started running.

"Yo, did we lose her?" I asked out of breath. "Of course it'll take her a while to find us anyway, this walmart is too big" Ty chuckled. "Now, let's go play football" Ashanti ran off into the bikes and skateboard section and shit. "Aye, guys run outward!" Darnell said getting ready to throw the ball.

We all ran and he threw the ball up and Ty caught it and Shanti and i started running after him to get it. I tackled him and Shanti grabbed the ball and threw it back at Darnell. "haha, you okay?" i asked laughing and helping him up. "Yeah i am big head thanks for almost breaking my spine." he laughed. Darnell threw the ball again and it went passed us, hitting a teenage girl in her back.

"Oh shit!" Me and Ty cursed before running and Shanti and Darnell behind us. We all came o a stop and bumped into minsik and Dean again. "Hey, aren't you guys supposed to be doing this with us?" i asked grabbing a bottle of water out of one of the water cases. "Yeah, but you guys left so we been chilling" Dean said. "Yeah and 2 cops is in here looking for you guys and along with a short blond haired lay, who i'm guessing is the manager" Sik said with a slight chuckle.

"Hey! there they are!" A blonde hair short lady pointed in our direction with a security guard and 2 cops. "Shit!, Go!" the six of us ran out of walmart together and ran in the opposite way of our cars, cause it's only smart. "Yo! Let's go to our old neighborhood and do some ding dong ditching!" Shanti suggested.

"Why not, shit lets go!" i cheered. "oh this is gonna be so much fun i can feel it!" Dean said getting in the car. "Me and the guys used to ding dong ditch all the time" he said pulling out of the walmart drive way. "Well this is gonna be the time of your life."

We all took of in our cars and arrived at the neighborhood. We all parked our cars near the entrance of the fancy houses and started off walking. "Ooh, everyone this one over here!" Darnell pointed and started walking to a random house with a cute mini garden in the front yard.

He went up yo the door and ringed the doorbell rapidly and he ran off we all ran and hid behind some branches and tree's. "God damnit those kids! Ah, honey they messed up my garden!" she yelled and the husband came out in underwear causing us all to laugh.

They heard us and we got up and started taking off onto a different street. "Alright i'm gonna do this house and Dean you do that one over there" Minsik said running off to the house. The four of us hid behind the cars. Dean went to the house, ringed the door bell, and kicked over their mailbox and Minsik threw a rock at the other's house window.

We watched in awe and i was really impressed by this. "Dean, is the real rebel." the 2 neighbors came outside. "What the fuck! My window!" the neighbor yelled and ran in the house to grab his phone. "Meanwhile the other one spotted us. "I'm calling the cops on you!! you no good ass bastards!" she yelled and we all laughed. "Yep! I'm the little bastard" Dean yelled before taking off with us all following behind him.

**Time skip**

We've been playing hide and go seek all night with the cops while ding dong ditching and it's been fun. "alright guys, let's do one more house okay?" Ty said holding up his index finger and laughing out of breath. "This has been such a fun night man" i say holding my chest.

Ashanti and the others looked at me and then at each other. "Ya know how about you do this last house Shanice." Shanti nudged my shoulder. "Alright, fine" i jogged up to the door and ringed the door bell and going around the house and into the back to knock on the back door.

And the neighbor came to the back door and i ran back with the group and it triggered them to also run. We got far and took a break. "Looks like the police gave up." Darnell shrugged. "No they are parked over there." Dean pointed a few houses down. "we are lucky the street lights doesn't really work." i said with a heavy sigh.

"we should probably head h-" Ty started but stopped mid sentence as he looked over Minsiks shoulder. "Guys it's that truck from the house we just ding dong ditched. "Run!" Darnell said and we all ran threw the houses backyards and hid under the bridge part of the street. "oh my gosh, he is looking for us. And i just realised who it was" My heart skipped a beat.

"You mean to tell me?" Shanti looked at me with eyes and i nodded my head in response. "Oh no we're fucked." Darnell cursed. "As long as we don't run into his truck or just him we are good but since he remembers us we are gonna have to be real slick" i explained. "our cars are on the other side of this whole neighborhood and we could either. 1. get put in jail or 2. get killed" Ty hold up his two fingers. "I know which is why i have a plan.

After explaining what the plan was we all scattered off with the people we came with and some how managed to actually get out alive. FROM PRISON AND DEATH.

A/N: what you think about this chapter loves? Comment and vote if you enjoyed it please and thank you my loves!

and do you really think they got out alive?... well maybe alive but what about prison? We'll see.

Thank you for reading this chapter i love you guys so much!!! 💜💜💜